Relocating My Family
Hello friends,
Today I began discussing with my wife about moving away from very expensive San Diego to a more family-friendly and affordable city like Phoenix or El Paso. I am offering a St. Joseph novena for his intercession on the issue, and would ask whoever reads this to pray for my family as well. We are very young (21 and 20) and have one child, and hope to have many more. Right now we live down the hall from my parents and siblings in the same apartment complex, and only ~15 minutes away from her parents. She is very attached to our parish and of course neither of us want to be very far from our family. In addition to your prayers, I ask for your advice regarding good cities to live in, both in terms of cost of living and availability of the traditional mass. Any other considerations would also be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your advice and prayers.  :D
I'll happily add you to my Rosary intentions. Phoenix has a FSSP parish, I believe. I don't know from personal experience; haven't lived in AZ for over 40 years. But Steve Skojec of 1P5 lives somewhere out there, goes to FSSP parish.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.