Noel and Sue Radford, parents to 22 children
(And you thought you were busy!)

Baby #22 to be born in four weeks. British online The Sun article (ridiculously offensive ad alert):

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/111112...arge-bump/

Lots of great photos but no real information. Are they Catholic? Do they homeschool?
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
Yesterday morning I researched a bit. I don't think they're Catholic, but no article said anything regarding their faith or lack thereof specifically. Their first pregnancy was when she was 14. They married four years later, with the impending birth of their second child. Their two eldest have moved out and at least one has children, as they now have five grandchildren. He apparently had a vasectomy sometime in the early 00s, reversed a bit afterward successfully. Testing my memory here, but wasn't Saint Catherine of Siena the 23rd of 26(29?) children? anyway, like you, I am impressed by even the idea of 22 kids. Wow.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
(03-12-2020, 05:47 AM)dahveed Wrote: Yesterday morning I researched a bit. I don't think they're Catholic, but no article said anything regarding their faith or lack thereof specifically. Their first pregnancy was when she was 14. They married four years later, with the impending birth of their second child. Their two eldest have moved out and at least one has children, as they now have five grandchildren. He apparently had a vasectomy sometime in the early 00s, reversed a bit afterward successfully. Testing my memory here, but wasn't Saint Catherine of Siena the 23rd of 26(29?) children? anyway, like you, I am impressed by even the idea of 22 kids. Wow.

Yes, St. Catherine of Siena, my thoughts went to her as well...How I love babies. I pray all her babies make it to heaven as well as her, her husband and extended family.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
Mea culpa
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8
What the hell? I've never seen that before, Augustinian. It's in very bad taste.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(03-21-2020, 09:05 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: What the hell? I've never seen that before, Augustinian. It's in very bad taste.
Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry, mea culpa
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Teresa Agrorum