Alexander Tschuggel (of Pachamama fame)
I learned from Taylor Marshall's podcast that "Yeeticus" has the coronavirus, and has taken a turn for the worse. This young man, you may recall, was one of the two Austrians who spirited the figurines into the Tiber, at least temporarily.

The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
The video won't play. Is it a new one? The last I knew Baron von Tschugguel had been released from hospital and was recovering at home.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(03-20-2020, 07:28 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: The video won't play. Is it a new one? The last I knew Baron von Tschugguel had been released from hospital and was recovering at home.
I think the video link now does. I replaced it. Taylor made the above video last weekend; he said on his "coronavirus" show on Tuesday the 17th of March that since then, the Baron was not recovering as well as he had previously...the comment comes I think in the Q+A towards the end of the video, but I think TM mentioned BvT earlier on, too.
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
[-] The following 2 users Like Fionnchu's post:
  • jovan66102, Teresa Agrorum
I'm checking in with a mutual personal friend to get the latest.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
He is recovering, Deo gratias!

From Corrispondenza Romana

Alexander Tschugguel, the militant Catholic Austrian who has been hospitalized with the coronavirus, sent us this message which we publish in order to share it and unite ourselves with his sufferings and prayers.

Dear friends and supporters,

Many thanks for all of your prayer and your encouragement in recent days. It is now the 15th day of my illness and I am slowly on the path to recovery. The virus strikes much harder than expected and it strikes people of all ages. Now we must learn to confront it, which means understanding that God requires sacrifice from each of us. And during this Lent he is asking more from us than usual. Today we must contain ourselves a lot and know how to renounce many things and do penance for all of the evil things in the world, and especially for all of the evil things that have happened within the Church. God, in his immense Providence, has placed these limitations on us, and we must see them as a Cross that we must carry, above all for those for whom the virus was lethal, for all the families that have been destroyed, for all of the aborted babies, for the destruction of our homelands. For all of this suffering, we must now sacrifice our freedom, our prosperity and our usual way of life. Let’s do it together as believers. We can be certain that God will never deceive or disappoint us.

As soon as I am well, I will make a video about this virus and I will tell you how it makes you feel and what it does to you.

Cordial greetings, and may God bless us,

Alexander Tschugguel

St Bernard of Clairvaux

[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, Fionnchu, Sacred Heart lover