Poetic Pope
Ain't nothing returning to normal after this bad "honey badger" virus makes his way through Europe and onto the states. I heard Lionel Nation say the average hospital stay for it is 34 k,sumthin' hundred, sumpthin' tens, sumptin' ones and 43 cents.  If that's so we're not going back to normal. New normal is gonna be broke.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
I feel poetic.There's a limerick coming on I can feel it.... :idea:

There was an old pope from Argentina... :D

No, never mind. I best not get into it.  :exclamation:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 3 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • jovan66102, Margaret-Mary, Sacred Heart lover
(03-21-2020, 08:13 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Ain't nothing returning to normal after this bad "honey badger" virus makes his way through Europe and onto the states.

The US is now the third hardest hit nation after China and Italy. We've passed Spain, Germany, Iran and France.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(03-21-2020, 08:24 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 08:13 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Ain't nothing returning to normal after this bad "honey badger" virus makes his way through Europe and onto the states.

The US is now the third hardest hit nation after China and Italy. We've passed Spain, Germany, Iran and France.

If you look at per capita infection rates, those countries all have it much worse than we do right now.
Dissolve frigus ligna super foco
large reponens atque benignius
     deprome quadrimum Sabina,
          O Thaliarche, merum diota.

Permitte divis cetera...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Filiolus's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(03-21-2020, 08:33 PM)Filiolus Wrote: If you look at per capita infection rates, those countries all have it much worse than we do right now.

Not China. Their per capita rate is 0.000056742. The US's is 0.000078894, so per capita we're the hardest hit country in the world.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(03-21-2020, 09:22 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 08:33 PM)Filiolus Wrote: If you look at per capita infection rates, those countries all have it much worse than we do right now.

Not China. Their per capita rate is 0.000056742. The US's is 0.000078894, so per capita we're the hardest hit country in the world.

If you believe the numbers.  Who believes the numbers from China or the US?  They could very likely be much higher or lower depending on their plans...
[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • antiquarian, Teresa Agrorum