The demonic nature of public education
So this is something that I've posted to my FB as well.

https://twitter.com/amyklobuchar/status/1242872113939329035

Here, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D) demonstrates the madness and insanity that has become of the Hellhole of public education. It's nothing more than child daycare which rips apart the family. This is not just simply problematic, this is demonic what the public education system is doing to families. When this plague passes, we will need to seriously revise (and do away with) public education. It is rotten to the core.

Side Note: I live with liberals (one who fawns over public education especially--hated it the other day when I suggested the teachers' unions fork over their "Red for Ed" money that they stole from the public to help out those who are now losing jobs due to the plague) so this'll probably be considered by them a "jerk" post. If they're the ones calling me a "jerk", I'll take that as approval of the point made here. Public education strips children away from the parental rearing, creates bad parents, parents who don't care, turns schools into day-care faculties, and also serves as a function to create the corporate state where parents devote more time to their jobs than their children. That is simply demonic.
[-] The following 3 users Like newenglandsun's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, Ioannes_L
The ONLY way this gets better is if this Covid-19 and economic crisis leads to a full scale collapse of the current system.  There's no repairing it from what I can see, but if there's nothing but bankruptcy, rubble and chaos once the proverbial dust settles people will be both desperate for and open to new solutions.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 3 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, newenglandsun
(03-26-2020, 05:24 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: The ONLY way this gets better is if this Covid-19 and economic crisis leads to a full scale collapse of the current system.  There's no repairing it from what I can see, but if there's nothing but bankruptcy, rubble and chaos once the proverbial dust settles people will be both desperate for and open to new solutions.
Absolutely. We're seeing the public education system being hit brutally right now. I'm in "kick 'em while their down" mode right now. TBH, there hasn't been a better time for Christians to go on the offensive in the culture wars than the current plague. Globalist philosophies are weakening and if a Christian culture doesn't fill the vacuum, nationalism will.
[-] The following 3 users Like newenglandsun's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, jovan66102
(03-26-2020, 04:33 AM)newenglandsun Wrote: Public education strips children away from the parental rearing, creates bad parents, parents who don't care, turns schools into day-care faculties, and also serves as a function to create the corporate state where parents devote more time to their jobs than their children. That is simply demonic.

In the end of the day schools are an easy and faster way to secure obedient, supportive, and subservient citizens. And with the addition of bad and neglective parents... piece of cake.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 2 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • Augustinian, newenglandsun
Leftwingwackoism is devoid of reason and logic. They cannot defend their beliefs in the marketplace of ideas.

If Leftwingwackos actually practiced what they believed, they would contractor, homosexualize, abort and euthanize themselves out of existence. LWW ideas would be collecting dust in a museum in books instead of being official government policy.

THEY KNOW THIS.

That's why they reproduce asexually through brainwashing. They don't have kids of their own, so they want to breainwash your kids.

Public Grammar schools, Public junior high schools, public high schools, colleges and universities exist to brainwash and indoctrinate. That's the only way LWW-ism ever maintains any sense of traction.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!