How Is Your Diocese Dealing With Coronavirus ?
Hirelings... John 10:12, When there is a will there is a way... For goodness sake even hairdressers are allowed 30min still in Australia, yet no Mass. With precautions they can find a way if they wanted to. Even if they could just allocate 10 at a time each week they could be holding Mass and eventually reach everyone in a safe way (since a week would mean they are free from COVID-19 and if they did have it didn't spread it far as there were only 10 people).

And yet Postal services are continuing, Grocery Shops etc etc all those work colleagues coming together, why can't the same rule apply for Mass? nope, the Government and the Priests and Bishops themselves have designated it a 'non essential service'. Shows you where we are at and the chastisements to come if they don't find a way, for it is the only thing holding back God's Justice.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Eric F
Gird yourselves, and lament, O ye priests, howl, ye ministers of the altars: go in, lie in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: because sacrifice and libation is cut off from the house of your God. [14] Sanctify ye a fast, call an assembly; gather together the ancients, all the inhabitants of the land into the house of your God: and cry ye to the Lord: [15] Ah, ah, ah, for the day: because the day of the Lord is at hand, and it shall come like destruction from the mighty. Joel 1:13-15

But when will we hear this from the Bishops ?  We now have over 100.000 known cases of Coronavirus in the US, but the leaders of the Church where is the repentence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • Augustinian
(03-27-2020, 09:47 PM)Eric F Wrote: Gird yourselves, and lament, O ye priests, howl, ye ministers of the altars: go in, lie in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: because sacrifice and libation is cut off from the house of your God. [14] Sanctify ye a fast, call an assembly; gather together the ancients, all the inhabitants of the land into the house of your God: and cry ye to the Lord: [15] Ah, ah, ah, for the day: because the day of the Lord is at hand, and it shall come like destruction from the mighty. Joel 1:13-15

But when will we hear this from the Bishops ?  We now have over 100.000 known cases of Coronavirus in the US, but the leaders of the Church where is the repentence.

Where indeed?  :dodgy:

[13] And thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord: Behold I will fill all the inhabitants of this land, and the kings of the race of David that sit upon his throne, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem. with drunkenness. [14] And I will scatter them every man from his brother, and fathers and sons in like manner, saith the Lord: I will not spare, and I will not pardon: nor will I have mercy, but to destroy them. [15] Hear ye, and give ear: Be not proud, for the Lord hath spoken. - Jeremias 13:13-15
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
Well I have a little good news to report. I visited an Eastern Catholic priest I know, for confession this morning and afterwards I asked him if he was still saying liturgy and he said "yes" but he was saying it by himself. I offered to come in and say the responses and he told me he already had someone doing that on Sunday, but that I could come on Saturday. So I'll be able to attend mass-liturgy once a week.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • Margaret-Mary, Teresa Agrorum