My appearance on the radio yesterday regarding the Holy Father’s plenary indulgence.
I appear on the show from yesterday, around the 52:30 mark.
Did I sound cowardly?
As you’ll hear, the DJ starts speaking to me in a bit of a condescending tone, but I don’t challenge him.

https://vocm.com/2019/08/01/open-line-with-paddy-daly/
[-] The following 4 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • Augustinian, MagdalenaRita, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum
Sheesh. It's like he pushed a button and all this self-indulgent crap came out. (Sorry. I don't say crap very often. Until I mean it.)

You did beautifully. May God bless you for it.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • FultonFan, newenglandsun
Cowardly?  Heck no!

You calmly and kindly but boldly proclaimed the faith!  I commend you and thank you for your courage!

I'm not surprised by his response since it's a secular show and he feels he has to appeal to people of all faiths but he was about as respectful as a secularist can be.

Thanks be to God for people like you, FF, who give good example to the rest of us for spreading our faith regardless of the response we may receive.

I believe Mother Theresa said, "We have to speak the truth, but we don't have to convince anyone."

I'm sure you reached people and possibly helped to save souls!  :heart:

And who knows, you may have planted a seed in the announcer's heart as well...

"I have planted, Apollo watered, but God gave the increase."  1 Cor 3:6
[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • FultonFan, Teresa Agrorum
Thank you both =)
[-] The following 1 user Likes FultonFan's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
Quote:And who knows, you may have planted a seed in the announcer's heart as well...

Oh yes. And given how grace works in this poor world, I'm certain there also was at least one listener who heard and acted upon it, Deo gratias.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(03-28-2020, 10:38 AM)FultonFan Wrote: I appear on the show from yesterday, around the 52:30 mark.
Did I sound cowardly?
As you’ll hear, the DJ starts speaking to me in a bit of a condescending tone, but I don’t challenge him.

https://vocm.com/2019/08/01/open-line-with-paddy-daly/
I thought you did very good also.
Very well done, FF! God bless you.