Forum down two days???
Did anyone else have trouble getting on the forum starting around Saturday midnight east coast time?
(03-30-2020, 10:31 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: Did anyone else have trouble getting on the forum starting around Saturday midnight east coast time?

Yes, the website was down for a few days; we just got it restored.  I imagine Vox will be making a post about it with more information! :)
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steven's post:
  • newenglandsun
The issue is MyBB. Their own forums are down now (3/30 11:12PM EST). I suspect they did a poor job coding this thing and its resulting in large error logs that bog the web server down. Keeping an eye out for a fix....I don't have time now to learn / fix an open source behemoth. The temporary fix is log rotation.
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
Glad site is back but there seems to still be problems with Tapatalk.
Cor Immaculatum Mariae, ora pro nobis. (Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Quinte, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius V, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Decime, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius X, pray for us.)
Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus (No salvation outside the Church)
“Catholics who remain faithful to Tradition, even if they are reduced to a handful, are the true Church of Jesus Christ.”  St. Athanasius
(03-30-2020, 11:41 PM)OmniaInstaurareInChristo Wrote: Glad site is back but there seems to still be problems with Tapatalk.

What is wrong with Tapatalk?
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
(03-30-2020, 11:46 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 11:41 PM)OmniaInstaurareInChristo Wrote: Glad site Uis back but there seems to still be problems with Tapatalk.

What is wrong with Tapatalk?
Must of been a temporary glitch. I am now able to log back in through Tapatalk. Thank you.
Cor Immaculatum Mariae, ora pro nobis. (Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Quinte, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius V, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Decime, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius X, pray for us.)
Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus (No salvation outside the Church)
“Catholics who remain faithful to Tradition, even if they are reduced to a handful, are the true Church of Jesus Christ.”  St. Athanasius
Glad to see it's back up. I was worried for a while there.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
That was horrible!
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Steven, Zedta
(03-31-2020, 01:21 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: That was horrible!
Agreed. I'm glad you're back.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • Steven
(03-31-2020, 01:21 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: That was horrible!
So...what happened this time? Another attack or something got slipped in? I noticed the emojis don't work anymore. Sad. I always missed the old "coffee' emoji. I used it all the time when I posted.

Good to have the place back on line and thanks to the technical crew, they are always the best!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain