Bishop finally cancelled Eucharist for nonclergy.
Bishop Nicholas finally did it today. I was actually hotly considering writing the priest myself. This is necessary for now.

We still have confession outside by appointment. I have not been receiving sacraments right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
Quote:We still have confession outside by appointment.

You are fortunate. Many have suddenly found themselves cut off and were not prepared. It's a nightmare.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
And that's supposedly a good thing why? Just the Eucharist or have they locked the Church doors too? Yup, off you go folks, Sacraments only available in times of peace, prosperity and plenty.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and one the whole world."
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(04-01-2020, 07:35 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: And that's supposedly a good thing why? Just the Eucharist or have they locked the Church doors too? Yup, off you go folks, Sacraments only available in times of peace, prosperity and plenty.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and one the whole world."
Our Divine liturgies are livestreamed. Yes, it is a good thing because preserving life is a fundamental Christian duty.
(04-01-2020, 08:25 AM)newenglandsun Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 07:35 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: And that's supposedly a good thing why? Just the Eucharist or have they locked the Church doors too? Yup, off you go folks, Sacraments only available in times of peace, prosperity and plenty.

Our Divine liturgies are livestreamed. Yes, it is a good thing because preserving life is a fundamental Christian duty.

But preserving the soul is the higher good.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
If we can save... just... one... life..., then all of these measures, including bringing on a world-wide depression, and chasing people away from the Sacraments, is well worth it.

If we can save... just... one... life.

Because preserving life is a fundamental Christian duty.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bonaventure's post:
  • antiquarian, Fionnchu, Sacred Heart lover
(04-01-2020, 08:25 AM)newenglandsun Wrote: Our Divine liturgies are livestreamed.

That only works for Protestants, since we can't see or hear Christ's real presence in the Holy Eucharist which are the only senses available in a livestream.

(04-01-2020, 08:25 AM)newenglandsun Wrote: Yes, it is a good thing because preserving life is a fundamental Christian duty.

Yet we will still go grocery shopping, get things delivered and a range of other activities requiring people going to work and congregating with other employees. These other 'essential services' will continue just with some precautions/restrictions to better protect one another, yet the Mass is shut down straight away without even trying, just shows they consider it a 'non essential service' along with Government... when there is a will there is a way... First the abomination (Pachamama Idol) now the desolation for all those who follow Bergoglio.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)