What to do if I want to eat healthy but hate fruits and vegetables?
I can’t stand the crunch of vegetables like onions and peppers, as much as I like the flavor. And I also don’t like the “fleshy crunch” (not sure what to call it) of pineapples, nectarines, plums, peaches, etc. In general, I just hate crunchy things, and I don’t know what to do about it.
How do I eat these foods without having to experience the texture? I suppose for fruits I could do smoothies, but I’m at a loss for vegetables. I don’t want to drink a vegetable smoothie or eat vegetable soup every single day. What do I do?
Note: there are a few fruits/veggies that I do like, but I can’t just live off of bananas and corn for my whole life. color copy for low cost at 55 printing
You can make a fruit smoothie with a small amount of greens, such as spinach, which is almost undetectable in flavor. 

Another way is cooking them until they’re soft.
Benedic, anima mea, Domino, et omnia, quae intra me sunt, nomini sancto eius.
(04-01-2020, 07:27 AM)baiselmareo6 Wrote: I can’t stand the crunch of vegetables like onions and peppers, as much as I like the flavor. And I also don’t like the “fleshy crunch” (not sure what to call it) of pineapples, nectarines, plums, peaches, etc. In general, I just hate crunchy things, and I don’t know what to do about it.
How do I eat these foods without having to experience the texture? I suppose for fruits I could do smoothies, but I’m at a loss for vegetables. I don’t want to drink a vegetable smoothie or eat vegetable soup every single day. What do I do?
Note: there are a few fruits/veggies that I do like, but I can’t just live off of bananas and corn for my whole life.  color copy for low cost at 55 printing

Carnivore diet.