Fatima (2020) Trailer
I forgot that there was a movie coming out about Fatima. Honestly, it gave me chills, it looks like it may be pretty good. Also, I didn't know Harvey Keitel was involved. Honestly, what better time for a new Fatima movie given the current crisis?

"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 6 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, Eric F, Fionnchu, karl, SeeTheLight, Teresa Agrorum
This looks really interesting. It was supposed to be released in theaters this month. I have been watching to see if there is a plan B but haven't seen anything yet. If anyone hears please update this thread.
"There is nothing more pleasing to God, than to see a soul who patiently and serenely bears whatever crosses it is sent; this is how love is made, by putting lover and loved one on the same level. . . A soul who loves Jesus Christ desires to be treated the way Christ was treated-desires to be poor, despised and humiliated."

St Alphonsus Ligouri
(04-01-2020, 11:14 AM)CopiosaApudEumRedemptio Wrote: This looks really interesting. It was supposed to be released in theaters this month. I have been watching to see if there is a plan B but haven't seen anything yet. If anyone hears please update this thread.
iMDB has it coming out August 14th now
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium