For a friend
A friend of mine, nurse, has been diagnosed with covid-19.
She told me that last night she had difficulty to breath and sleep, but now she feels a little better.

Let's have a prayer for her health, and for the health of countless brave men and women around the world who are in the frontlines.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ioannes_L's post:
  • jack89
(04-01-2020, 04:56 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote: A friend of mine, nurse, has been diagnosed with covid-19.
She told me that last night she had difficulty to breath and sleep, but now she feels a little better.

Let's have a prayer for her health, and for the health of countless brave men and women around the world who are in the frontlines.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • jack89
Amen!

We'll include her and everyone suffering in any way due to the virus in our Rosary this evening.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.