Our Lady of Akita, the Sign of Jonah, and the Coronavirus Pestilence
Very interesting and timely email I got today:

Email Wrote:{Trib Times} April 2

[*]William Zambrano MD 
To:Tribulation Times

Thu, Apr 2 at 4:22 PM

We Are An Easter People 

THE SACRAMENTS ARE THE SPIRITUAL “PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT” OF CATHOLICS AND ENABLE US TO BE IN THE FIELD HOSPITAL OF THE SICK AND DYING.

Fellow Catholics, we must urge our bishops to make all the sacraments as available as possible during this COVID-19 pandemic! It is not an exaggeration to say that the health of the world and the salvation of souls depends upon it.

Bishops, we your faithful flock, implore you to do everything you can to make the sacraments more available to us during this crisis. Something is terribly wrong with a culture that allows abortion clinics and liquor stores to remain open but shuts down places of worship. While safety and cooperation with civil authorities is necessary, we must do everything we can to have access to what is essential for our spiritual lives. We should certainly not voluntarily deprive ourselves of the sacraments.

SIGN THE OPEN LETTER : https://weareaneasterpeople.com/sign-the-open-letter/ 

VIA UNVEILING THE APOCALYPSE BLOG

Our Lady of Akita, the Sign of Jonah, and the Coronavirus Pestilence

[*]
[*][Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com...3R1dHg--~C]
[*]
[*]

Patrick Archbold has made an interesting observation about the timing of the Coronavirus outbreak in relation to a recent private revelation issued by Sr. Agnes Sasagawa on 6th October, 2019 (the vigil of the Feast of the Holy Rosary):

Some food for thought, folks.
In 1973, Sr. Agnes Sasagawa of Akita Japan received a dire warning of a coming chastisement. She warned of Cardinals opposing Cardinals, bishops against bishops. You know the one.
What you might not know is that after decades of silence, in October of last year she reportedly received a message from her angel which was simply, “Cover in ashes and please pray the Penitential Rosary every day." This is a fairly clear allusion to the 40 day warning of Jonah to Ninevah to repent or be destroyed.
Scientists estimate that the Wuhan virus first emerged in November of 2019, or around 40 days later.
"Earlier reports from Chinese health authorities and the World Health Organization had said the first patient had onset of symptoms on 8 December 2019—and those reports simply said “most” cases had links to the seafood market, which was closed on 1 January. Lucey says if the new data are accurate, the first human infections must have occurred in November 2019"
40 days. And December 8th and January 1st.
Impossible to say anything definitive but from Fatima to Akita to now. We can't say we weren't warned. Like I said, food for thought.

(See Patrick's post at the Creative Minority Report blog here). 

James Delinis was the first to notice the connection between Sr. Agnes' recent private revelation and the message of the Prophet Jonah to ancient Nineveh at his blog Camp of the Saints (see here). As regular readers of this blog will know, I have previously connected the interpretation of the "sign of Jonah" with the interpretation of the Third Secret of Fatima. The hand of the angel with the flaming sword being stayed by the rays of light issuing from the hands of the Blessed Virgin (which is lifted from the imagery of the Miraculous Medal), represents the very real threat of a chastisement being stayed. Just as the original "sign of Jonah" was connected with a 40 day countdown and the occurrence of the Bur Sagale eclipse during the ministry of the Prophet Jonah, the centenary of Fatima was marked by a 40 day countdown from the Great American Solar Eclipse of 2017. During this time, not only was the world brought to the brink of nuclear war at the height of the North Korean crisis, but a remarkable series of natural disasters unfolded, including a number of unprecedented hurricanes and earthquakes, followed by an earthquake swarm at La Palma in the Canary Islands, sparking fears of a potential mega-tsunami generated by the lateral collapse of the volcano Cumbre Vieja. A future event which I argue is connected with Sr. Lucia's 1944 Tuy apparition, which she received immediately before committing the contents of the Third Secret of Fatima to writing. 

In blog post Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Flood from the Dragon's Mouth, I had noted that the fact that the epicenter of one of the earthquakes that took place during this 40 day period period struck the site of Akita prefecture in Japan was noteworthy, considering its renown as an apparition site.

The below video gives an overview of the apparitions of Our Lady of Akita, which were approved by Bishop Ito (although it must be noted that there is some continuing controversy surrounding this issue). 

[*]

Given the fact that the appearance of Coronavirus took place roughly 40 days after Sr. Agnes issued her latest private revelation in October 2019 (after decades of silence) gives us serious pause for thought. Especially since this private revelation is also so closely linked with the "sign of Jonah" - which originally involved not just a solar eclipse, but also a series of pestilences and a period of social unrest, before the Ninevites were eventually brought to repentance by adorning sackcloth and ashes. (See my previous blog post The Sign of Jonah and the Binding of Satan) The world has now been suddenly brought to the greatest point of crisis seen since the Second World War, in the very year which I highlighted as being of considerable importance in my book Unveiling the Apocalypse: The Final Passover of the Church (published in 2016). In Sr. Agnes' recent private revelation, the call to repentance by adorning sackcloth and ashes has become more clear than ever, and the world cannot go on ignoring the numerous signs that have been given by God of the chastisement that awaits if we continue to turn our backs on Him.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum
Any ideas where I can get some sackcloth?
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
(04-02-2020, 06:32 PM)Augustinian Wrote: Any ideas where I can get some sackcloth?
Its not hard to find the material. Just look for "Gunny Sack" cloth.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum
Quote:Any ideas where I can get some sackcloth?

Ashes are even easier to find. ;-)

Laity in my diocese have been praying outside church buildings. We notify the police to get the official okey-dokey, gather in such a way that we stand apart, and pray the Rosary, etc. I can't recommend this practice enough--the longer the shutdown goes on, the more likely we are to become slothful.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 3 users Like Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Augustinian, Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
(04-02-2020, 09:20 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote:  more likely we are to become slothful.

Oh, I've definitely been feeling that lately. It's been a daily battle. The good news is that I can tell I have some grace sustaining me yet, because usually if I go this long without a Confession I start to come apart at the seams (mood, appetites). Not really so lately. Daily spiritual communion really does help, thanks be to God.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
Quote:...usually if I go this long without a Confession I start to come apart at the seams (mood, appetites).

Me too, and I see this in our granddaughter as well--if she doesn't get to confession often enough, there's a meltdown. (We had one just the other day.)

This is what's so dangerous about the current situation--you can stock up on food and water and lay in a supply of T.P., but you can't put aside Sacraments for a rainy day. We need the sustenance spiritual Communion provides. Thanks for your thoughts, Augustinian.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/...raced-back

So according to the above, patient zero possibly contracted the virus on November 17th of last year. Assuming that was the date he got sick and they're not extrapolating from when the symptoms actually happened, he could (assuming 2-14 day incubation) have gotten it on the 15th, exactly 40 days after Sr. Sasegawa's message. Perhaps that's a stretch but worth noting with all of this.

We're nearing the end of the most important 40 day period right now and in the west the beginning of Lent was when the virus started to really pick up steam, and the response on the whole has not been one of widespread repentance. I have no way of knowing with any degree of certainty, but I can't shake the feeling that this is only the beginning.

Parce Domine, parce populo Tuo.
Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomine Tuo da gloriam.
[-] The following 2 users Like Joe T's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta