How do I post a pic?
Since some changes have been made I can't seem to post photos.

Is there some secret I don't know about?
Eck! I've had that trouble myself but I'm a newbie. (Wouldn't mind knowing, though.)
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
SHL, Teresa Agrorum,
there's a "Insert an image" icon, about midway through the bottom row of icons when typing a reply or message. Looks like a picture with a small green plus sign.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
(04-03-2020, 07:49 AM)dahveed Wrote: SHL, Teresa Agrorum,
there's a "Insert an image" icon, about midway through the bottom row of icons when typing a reply or message. Looks like a picture with a small green plus sign.

Thanks, dahveed.  

I've tried that and it will say that I have too many characters.
(04-03-2020, 12:52 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 07:49 AM)dahveed Wrote: SHL, Teresa Agrorum,

Thanks, dahveed.  

I've tried that and it will say that I have too many characters.
Yes, I noticed this after the site updated a couple of months ago, so try instead copying and pasting the URL (if applicable) of the "copy image location" into the image upload box. You may have to experiment, but that works more often than a cut-and-paste of the image directly into this text box here.
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
That does confirm my own experience. Had a heck of a time until I tried entering an URL.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.