Uncertainty...
Part of me wishes I was still working at Walmart but part of me is glad to be free right now. I want to be working which is why I wanted Walmart to work out. I know the FEC wanted it to work out for me too. But I was seriously a square peg she was trying to jam into a round hole. I had even told her earlier in March that the job was not working, I wanted to resign. It was eating me alive. I literally screamed outside my parish during the Great Compline one night because of how hard a day I had at work. It was just painful. I want to still work. So I hope my Target interview goes well. They're telling me on Reddit it will be fine and I should relax. I hope in a few weeks I can truly tell my old FEC at Walmart that she got what she wanted. She wants what's best for me. Honestly, only my godparents have loved me more than that woman has.
[-] The following 2 users Like newenglandsun's post:
  • ServusDei, Teresa Agrorum
What is an FEC?
(04-04-2020, 04:03 PM)Hildegarde Wrote: What is an FEC?
Front end coach. It's Walmart's rough equivalent for a department manager though they have department managers which are lower ranking than the ASMs or Assistant Store Managers. Basically, the front end is the FEC's specialty.
[-] The following 2 users Like newenglandsun's post:
  • Hildegarde, Teresa Agrorum
What does your post have to do with Real Life Meetings: Friendship, Hanging Out, or Dating?