Is the coronavirus God's retribution for Francis' pontificate?
(04-06-2020, 06:39 PM)ServusDei Wrote: and it is a grave matter to assume superiority and justification over the Supreme Pontiff.

If he was validly elected, which in any case I can easily do, because the dude literally worshiped idols and he doesn't like those titles anyway and prefers Bergoglio which suits me well. Of course without the grace of God I could easily end up in the same boat, so I know not to become proud or anything, but the whole 'judge not lest ye be judged' focus needs to be changed out to flipping tables when they are worshiping idols, they obviously are using it like political correctness to make us sit down and shut up while they change everything.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
Thanks, God Bless you too :)

I do agree that idol worship cannot be tolerated, but there's no conclusive proof that Pope Francis engaged in any of that. He certainly could have spoken out, vigorously and with chastisement, but we shouldn't imply that he is an accomplice. Resist the heresies, pray for the heretics, and teach the ignorant; the Church will stand until the end of time.
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ServusDei's post:
  • Fionnchu
(04-06-2020, 07:03 PM)ServusDei Wrote: but there's no conclusive proof that Pope Francis engaged in any of that.

Oh, I beg to differ lol

[Image: 2019-10-15_Francis_Amazon.jpg]
[Image: Pope-with-Pachamama-1-640x480.jpeg]
[Image: Vatican_ceremony_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg]
[Image: 2019-10-16_11-15-26-1-1400x791.png]
[Image: Traspontina_statue.jpg?w=760]

And this isn't even the half of it considering the other crap in that Church like the woman breast feeding an animal and "we're all one" slogan or some garbage. And look at all those accomplices who should know WAY WAY better, not a peep.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, JacafamalaRedux
I had also heard that sodomites have a high chance of getting staph infections and if the body is already fighting off something else like a staph infection COVID-19 will be that much worse. Not to mention they had more grave heresies and outrageous sacrileges planned that have now been postponed due to COVID-19. Will they repent or double down? All indications so far suggest doubling down as Bergoglio continues to receive the benefit of the doubt by many in the Church and recently said/implied COVID-19 was mother nature rebelling, which is downright paganism (goes well with the Idol worship) and will simply harden their hearts even more.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • HailGilbert
Quote:
It was me. :(
Same here.

Reportedly G.K. Chesterton sent in the shortest essay ever when writing on the topic, 'What is Wrong with the World?'

"I am," he replied.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 4 users Like Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Augustinian, Fionnchu, HailGilbert, Te Deum
(04-06-2020, 08:39 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote:
Quote:
It was me. :(
Same here.

Reportedly G.K. Chesterton sent in the shortest essay ever when writing on the topic, 'What is Wrong with the World?'

"I am," he replied.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Amen.

There's no point trying to point the finger at one particular event or problem. We all had a hand in this. To quote Saint Augustine:

Quote:[Christians] must humbly consider those very sins which have provoked God to fill the world with such terrible disasters; for although they be far from the excesses of wicked, immoral, and ungodly men, yet they do not judge themselves so clean removed from all faults as to be too good to suffer for these even temporal ills. For every man, however laudably he lives, yet yields in some points to the lust of the flesh. - St. Augustine, City of God, Book 1, 9.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Fionnchu, Florus, Te Deum
As was said very beautifully before in this thread, we don’t know why this is happening.
Anything I say here I submit for correction to the Church.
Certainly our sins have incurred punishment.
But also certainly, think of Job. 
Our lives are very mysterious, and, please God, if we’re blessed to enter into Heaven when we die, one day we’ll understand the reasons WHY this happened, when our intellect enjoys the perfection God.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FultonFan's post:
  • Fionnchu
(04-06-2020, 01:07 AM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: .....Then there's the Catholic Faithful, us.

So where do we begin? Whose fault it? Ultimately if you've ever sinned, it's at least partially your fault. If you've failed to confess or repair for that sin, then doubly so. If you're hardened in it, triply so.

So, unless you can read God's mind, and if you can, I doubt you'd be asking, probably best to not even ask.

Nah, too Presbyterian-ish sounding for my liking....It smacks of all sins being equal. Me thinks--and no I don't know the mind of God, but He gave me a brain anyway--it was probably poke mama's fault. 
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • josh987654321
(04-07-2020, 01:57 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: I don't know the mind of God, but He gave me a brain anyway--it was probably poke mama's fault.

lol x2, We are all sinners so it's true like they say we are all part culpable, but yea, there are some in the Church who should know WAY better who have a MUCH bigger part to play that's for sure.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina: