Overnight, FIFTEEN Volcanoes Worldwide, Erupted!
This is a curiosity:

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article

Overnight, FIFTEEN Volcanoes Worldwide, Erupted!
11 April 2020
[Image: volcanoesErupt_large.jpg]
Friday night into Saturday morning, 15 volcanoes around the world had either ash expulsion, eruption, or the launch of incandescent material, including the Popocatépetl.

Here is the list of the volcanoes that showed activity:
-Klyuchevskoy, on Kamchatka; threw ash to a height of 6,100 meters.
-Shiveluch, on Kamchatka; ejected volcanic ash at an altitude of 36,000 feet.
-Aso, central Kyushu.
-Kuchinoerabu-jima, located in Ryukyu Islands
-Sakurajima, located in Kyushu, Japan.
-Ibu, in Halmahera, Indonesia
-Krakatoa, located in the Sunda Strait, Indonesia. It recorded a "discrete eruption," according to the Darwin Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC).
-Merapi, in Central Java, Indonesia. He emitted a column of ash that rose to an altitude of 6,100 meters.
-Semeru, located in East Java, Indonesia
-Dukono, is in Halmahera. Emitted volcanic ash.
-Kerinci, in Sumatra
Popocatépetl , in central Mexico. At 22:15 an explosion was registered that generated an eruptive column close to 1 km in height and the emission of incandescent fragments at a short distance.
- Sangay, Ecuador. He expelled Ceiniza at a height of 5,800 meters.
- Sabancaya, located in Peru. The volcano emitted ash that reached a height of 7,300 meters.
-Nevados de Chillán, is located in Chile.

Most of them expelled ash, but the strongest eruption was in Krakatoa, which launched an eruptive column up to 15 km high, generating a volcanic ray.

So far, risks to population have been ruled out. In 1883 the volcano erupted and killed nearly 40,000 people.

Given the fact that COVID-19 is presently a plague attacking the human race, gigantic swarms of locusts are a pestilence ravaging huge portions of entire countries from Africa to the Middle East,  earthquakes are taking place in areas where they generally do not, and now volcanoes all over the planet are erupting, I think it might be a good guess that something really big is going on.   

Perhaps the kind of thing that makes folks maybe want to pay attention and get right with God.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum
Crazy, I just got back from confession. So if it's going down, at least my soul is clean
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 4 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Ambrosiano, JacafamalaRedux, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
This is not surprising since there are over 1,500 active volcanoes in the world.

What we really should be worried about is the super volcanoes scattered around the world. It only takes one of those to severely cripple life on this planet.
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
[-] The following 4 users Like SeeTheLight's post:
  • Augustinian, MagisterMusicae, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
Most of these have been erupting already for a while, and are relatively minor eruptions according to the monitoring agencies.

In fact on Thursday there were 16 erupting.

Looks like click bait to me. Hal Turner usually is.
[-] The following 2 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • jovan66102, SeeTheLight
(04-11-2020, 01:23 PM)SeeTheLight Wrote: This is not surprising since there are over 1,500 active volcanoes in the world.

What we really should be worried about is the super volcanoes scattered around the world. It only takes one of those to severely cripple life on this planet.

I'd say the whole COVID situation is doing a pretty good job of severely crippling life on this planet without volcanic help ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes MagisterMusicae's post:
  • SeeTheLight
(04-11-2020, 07:22 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 01:23 PM)SeeTheLight Wrote: This is not surprising since there are over 1,500 active volcanoes in the world.

I'd say the whole COVID situation is doing a pretty good job of severely crippling life on this planet without volcanic help ...
I would say you are correct although if one of those super volcanoes had a truly massive eruption it would definitely finish the job.

I was just trying to point out that these eruptions they are seeing are not out of the ordinary and nothing to be alarmed about.
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
[-] The following 2 users Like SeeTheLight's post:
  • jovan66102, MagisterMusicae

Ya, you're right, but it was a simultaneous eruption of about 1% of the active volcanoes worldwide, over one night, which is why I called it "curious".
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
(04-11-2020, 08:24 PM)Zedta Wrote:

Ya, you're right, but it was a simultaneous eruption of about 1% of the active volcanoes worldwide, over one night, which is why I called it "curious".
I get that but at any given time there can be 20 volcanoes erupting as this stuff is pretty constant. I can see how it would cause concern seeing something like this though.

[-] The following 1 user Likes SeeTheLight's post:
  • MagisterMusicae
(04-11-2020, 08:31 PM)SeeTheLight Wrote: I get that but at any given time there can be 20 volcanoes erupting as this stuff is pretty constant.

That was my point from above.

1-2% of volcanoes erupting at the same time is not abnormal. It's on the high end of normal, and if you look at the ones on the list, many of them have been erupting for a while, or at least frequently enough, where trying to see a connection is as likely as stubbing one's toe and then seeing it's 5:55 am and seeing in this some sign other than it was one to many G&Ts last night.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MagisterMusicae's post:
  • SeeTheLight
(04-11-2020, 07:21 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: Most of these have been erupting already for a while, and are relatively minor eruptions according to the monitoring agencies.

In fact on Thursday there were 16 erupting.

Looks like click bait to me. Hal Turner usually is.

Lol, gotta keep the consumers on edge.