Crazy Church Lady is angry with me....
Sad 
I sent her a message that had lyrics to a song that belonged to a genre she found to be not of God.

I thought it was harmless and actually rather meaningful but she did not think so.

She said that listening to that genre further leads to depression too. I have tried to tell her now that I haven't been listening to that genre since but I think she has now given me the cold shoulder and there may be a permanent rift in the relationship...
I would not assume anything like this. She is suffering as you are from this awful state of things, and frankly, as my old boss used to say, email (texts, Twitter, Instagram, you-name-it) is the worst form of communication, so poor it can't even be called an exchange.

There are more things screwed up in an email, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy--don't sweat this. (Try again, and this time ditch the music.)
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
(04-20-2020, 09:50 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: I would not assume anything like this. She is suffering as you are from this awful state of things, and frankly, as my old boss used to say, email (texts, Twitter, Instagram, you-name-it) is the worst form of communication, so poor it can't even be called an exchange.

There are more things screwed up in an email, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy--don't sweat this. (Try again, and this time ditch the music.)
I sent her a text saying "Crazy Church Lady is mad at me"
She responded, "Nope"

How can someone be angry and not angry?!? I think I need a break from social media.
Quote:I think I need a break from social media.

It gets overwhelming real fast.

I did a stint on Twitter for a magazine; we had zero budget for advertising and figured that was a way to go. Golly, what a mess--social media isn't 'social' at all.

I'd bet Crazy Church Lady is struggling like everybody else. I'll pray for her, newenglandsun. (Please pray for me.)
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • ServusDei