SSPX Sex Scandals And Cover Ups
(04-28-2020, 02:17 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: It looks like Tim Gordon has joined in the spreading of gossip and rumours. Anything to blacken the SSPX seems to be fair game to these people, and to hell with Christian charity or morality.

[Image: 94143686_10216875598990041_6003947925678...e=5ECC8AB6]
The image does not show, Jovan, but I appreciate the update. As a poster mentioned on a related thread the other day, it appears that TG's ticked off at Taylor Marshall's taking communion at an SSPX Mass--I suppose this being one he's mentioned recently during the CV-19 shutdown taking place clandestinely. A shame that this divides them. I've learned from both of their podcasts (as well as bristled, admittedly, at them collectively and individually). This is not the time for divide and conquer or capitulation, as the forces amassed are many and growing against the remnant of true believers.
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
(04-28-2020, 09:18 AM)Ruth Catherine Wrote: They are not showing any charity at all. It seems that the more people on Twitter ask them to have charity, to slow down, back off, or stop the all out attack the worse they get, the more vile they get toward the SSPX.  Very hateful sounding. 

In my opinion, God will bring good out of this in time, especially for the SSPX but as far as Voris and CM, in the end they are doing the most damage to themselves and it won't end good for them. One can only point their fingers at others for so long before it gets turned around on themselves.
Reminds me of how Marxists keep splintering into smaller and smaller factions due to bickering, egotism, and pride. People's Front of Judea, anyone? Of all the times to blacken the reputation of the Society, without due process or charity. Allegations can be investigated fairly. Nobody's covering up for anyone. But let due process work, and cool heads prevail.
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
[-] The following 4 users Like Fionnchu's post:
  • , CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, jovan66102, MagisterMusicae
This may explain a lot. CM was basically losing its traffic and needed a boost. What better way to raise your visitors and page views than to stir up a fight?

[Image: 6.jpeg]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio
(04-28-2020, 04:50 PM)Fionnchu Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 02:17 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: It looks like Tim Gordon has joined in the spreading of gossip and rumours. Anything to blacken the SSPX seems to be fair game to these people, and to hell with Christian charity or morality.

[Image: 94143686_10216875598990041_6003947925678...e=5ECC8AB6]
The image does not show, Jovan, but I appreciate the update. As a poster mentioned on a related thread the other day, it appears that TG's ticked off at Taylor Marshall's taking communion at an SSPX Mass--I suppose this being one he's mentioned recently during the CV-19 shutdown taking place clandestinely. A shame that this divides them. I've learned from both of their podcasts (as well as bristled, admittedly, at them collectively and individually). This is not the time for divide and conquer or capitulation, as the forces amassed are many and growing against the remnant of true believers.

That is truly a gutter level tweet for a so called Traditional Catholic media personality...
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 4 users Like The Tax Collector's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, jovan66102, MagisterMusicae, piscis
Br. Martin Navarro sums this whole issue up pretty well:

Quote:Due to the lack of an objective source of facts & the stonewalling/gaslighting by the only source of info, I’ve concluded that it is seriously imprudent to listen to any additional information published by Church Militant regarding the SSPX.
https://twitter.com/BVMConsolatrix/statu...0550119428

Quote:Even in the reporting itself. And it’s not just the refusal of taking questions, but calling everyone that does ask a question complicit in the cover-up.
https://twitter.com/BVMConsolatrix/statu...3080190979

No one who has truth on their side needs to be defensive or angry. They hold the stronger position. CM's histrionic reactions to the smallest challenge or question shows exactly why they should be last on the list of people we turn to for helping foster Church accountability. Stating this about CM in its present state is not to deny that they have done good in the past. Logically irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Justice must be maintained by the principled, not the effeminate.

But really I would repeat: the last people we should entrust the maintenance of justice to are the emotional types. The idea that if a person insists that we comb through the "evidence" while strictly adhering to long-standing principles of justice--that he is somehow excusing or complicit in the cover-up--is ridiculous. Justice cannot be done if the principles of prudence and justice are dispensed with, by definition. And repeating this has nothing to do with saying that the SSPX is innocent or guilty. It has nothing to do with not caring for victims of abuse. It is the necessary preface to any investigation, in order to safeguard it from prejudice.

By the way, the idea that because Our Lord felt righteous indignation, therefore we can too when we feel it is self-justified, is baloney wrapped in a truckload of pure pride. Just read the saints and doctors. Righteous anger is as rare as a pure intention, for purity of heart is the necessary condition of righteous anger, and even then we should exercise caution because of the insidious nature of pride. Anyone who thinks otherwise is contradicting the spiritual tradition.
[-] The following 4 users Like piscis's post:
  • Fionnchu, jovan66102, MagisterMusicae, The Tax Collector
FYI-

[Image: 6.jpg]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
In a place like St Marys, I have to hope that at least a large number of people call this man "El Cid".

It would just be such a shame if they didn't.
[-] The following 4 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Fionnchu, jovan66102, Justin Tertius, The Tax Collector
The headline for this thread should be the desperate lies of sodomites whose financial security is on the rocks because their cash flow has taken a hit while expenses are high.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo
Makes me want to reconsider EMJ's book on Voris. It seems E Michael Jones was probably correct in his assessment of Voris.
(05-03-2020, 11:21 AM)austenbosten Wrote: Makes me want to reconsider EMJ's book on Voris. It seems E Michael Jones was probably correct in his assessment of Voris.
Yes, I do agree with Dr. Jones' position on Voris.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo