Do You Have What It Takes To Live Like A Pioneer?
Question 
Well do ya', punk?

Man's gotta know his limitations...

LOL Well, this show will test your grit against that of some carefully selected couples who had to leave the modern world behind and live like prairie folk for an entire year through some of the harshest conditions imaginable.  

Lots to consider here about life off-grid and rugged individualism:

9 episodes 46 minutes per
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...PR0LkMW3Ds
[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Zedta
So long as my cell phone works to get How-To videos from YouTube, I think I'd manage as a pioneer just fine! 🤓
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 2 users Like Steven's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Zedta
I wouldn't last five minutes.
[-] The following 4 users Like Hildegarde's post:
  • HailGilbert, Sacred Heart lover, Te Deum, Zedta
Nope!
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Zedta
(04-22-2020, 11:47 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Well do ya', punk?

Man's gotta know his limitations...

LOL Well, this show will test your grit against that of some carefully selected couples who had to leave the modern world behind and live like prairie folk for an entire year through some of the harshest conditions imaginable.  

Lots to consider here about life off-grid and rugged individualism:

9 episodes 46 minutes per
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...PR0LkMW3Ds

I suppose all this grandpa talk sound rather quaint to some ears but let me tell you my grandpa's great grandma was a prairie crossing, mountain climbing, river rafting, pioneer woman who by trails end had to survive on boiled shoe leather. The motto of those folks was: on the trail to Beulah Land the cowards stayed behind and the weaklings died along the way. And for the Johnny come latelys she quipped: with their boiled shirts, paper cigars and polished shoes they thought crossing the prairie was a picnic.

She was the real McCoy.

ETA I had to look up boiled shirt to realised I had my dates off by about 40 year.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta