The 5G Crisis Summit is online...
I suppose that this thread could have been appropriately placed on any of three of the forum's categories: It is a social issue, it is a scientific/technological issue, and it is a health issue as well, but the focus is on the health issues that seem to come as a result of this technology that appear the most concerning.

So here is a link to what may be the best summation of interest in 5G that one could find at this point in history. It all speaks for itself and I think that anyone who looks through and listens to one or more presenter's presentations, would be hard pressed to come away with a warm and fuzzy outlook on 5G.

Link here: https://the5gsummit.com/?idev_id=22168
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum
Line-up of speakers and topics is tremendous. I had no idea 5G was so well-documented in independent studies. Thanks!
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
The fact that this is being labelled as a "conspiracy theory" or "fake news" tells me there is some truth to the claims.

I know 5G is listed as a possible carcinogen which seems enough to put the technology on hold.

You would think that our governments would of been hesitant in installing 5G but I can already guess what would of happened.

Lobby groups. Legal corruption.
[-] The following 4 users Like Porkncheese's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRE_oN-cxwv-2qk9aMBy...U&usqp=CAU]

My concern is the new 5G cell towers that are being installed in my area...
"There is nothing more pleasing to God, than to see a soul who patiently and serenely bears whatever crosses it is sent; this is how love is made, by putting lover and loved one on the same level. . . A soul who loves Jesus Christ desires to be treated the way Christ was treated-desires to be poor, despised and humiliated."

St Alphonsus Ligouri
[-] The following 5 users Like CopiosaApudEumRedemptio's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, lukeg03, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
(04-27-2020, 08:57 PM)Porkncheese Wrote: The fact that this is being labelled as a "conspiracy theory" or "fake news" tells me there is some truth to the claims.

I know 5G is listed as a possible carcinogen which seems enough to put the technology on hold.

You would think that our governments would of been hesitant in installing 5G but I can already guess what would of happened.

Lobby groups. Legal corruption.
When I hear coworkers talking about opposition to 5G as some sort of conspira-foil insanity. That tells me right there that there is more to this.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • HailGilbert, Zedta
The link I supplied, goes to  a web page where you sign up for their stuff and it is for free to download. There are quite a number of very good articles in PDF format as well as some well done video interviews, often connected to some of the PDFs.

I downloaded them into my Ebook files for later perusal.

Ya, Porkncheese and Augustinian, when you can look at a USAF manual, Radiofrequency Radiation Dosimetry Handbook from 1980s that warns about these frequencies and RF in general, being bio-active and you consider that as licensed amateur radio operator, the least power output you use is the recommended power, then there surly must be a reason.

Just to add: I've know a lot of radio operators, some were radar engineers. The ones around the high energy stuff always seemed to suffer from odd cancers and many died from them. I recall watching a documentary on century era fighters of the USAF and two radar engineers were shown working around an aircraft radar system, while it was on. They both died, a few years later of cancer, it was mentioned.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
It's all smacks of the story of the foolish man who builds his house on the sand, (read-silcon), soon to be washed away and the wise man who builds his on the rock, (read-Church), forever to stand strong. The grandiose ideas of men do come and go dont they?
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • HailGilbert, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
Rudolf Steiner https://quackwatch.org/11Ind/steiner/

Whether Steiner was a quack or not you can't argue with success https://www.waldorfeducation.org/waldorf...-education

So anyway all that aside Steiner famously said radio waves were making us less human and that radio, though it brings the news faster, people couldn't understand it.

So this got me thinking on Medjugorje and the main complaint that the Medjugorje messages are banal, simplistic, and endlessly repeated.

Now I'm not the sharpest tack in the box and even if Steiner was a New Age quack what he said might help some of the sharper type people to except what is happening in Medjugorje may be supernatural.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!