(Help!) A thing I wrote on astrology I want to know if it is wrong
So I'm not saying this is right or wrong, I just want to debate if this is right or not.

“Deceitful divinations and lying omens and the dreams are vanity: And the heart fancieth as that of a women in travail: except it be a vision sent forth from the most High, set not thy heart upon them” Sirach 34: 5-6 “For thus says the Lord of Hosts the God of Israel; let not your prophets that are in the midst of you and your diviners deceive you: and give no heed to the dreams which you dream: for they prophesy falsely to you in my name and I have not sent them saith The Lord” Jeremias Chapter 29 8-9When the Didache and the catechism along with saints of old say not to be an astrologer they mean in the sense of not being like the heretics in worshiping the stars, for it is not the stars themselves that gives us explanations of our future but the angels who watch over them.With regards to the zodiac, it isn’t wrong to study astrology and try to predict the future as long as you don’t do it in such a way that it is Sinful in the eyes of God. The heretics used to believe that the stars and signs of the zodiac are the things that help us get the truth about our futures but in reality it is only through the angels that watch over them that we can truly know what our lives hold. For like omens unless these things are revealed by God it is idolatry. each of the great angels we know of today are connected to the zodiac as
great angels we know of today are connected to the zodiac as The Book Of Raziel proclaims:The first day is the Sun. The sign is Leo. The angel Raphael is responsible for the first week. Divides 15 [טו] of חנכל. O שצן is in the medium. The second day is the Moon. The sign is Cancer. The angel Gabriel is responsible for the second week in the previous hour. The third day is Mars. The signs are Aries and Scorpio. The angel is Samael. The fourth day is Mercury. Signs are Gemini and Virgo. The angel is Michael. The fifth day is Jupiter. The signs are Sagittarius and Pisces. The angel is Tzedeqial. The sixth day is Venus. The signs are Capricorn and Aquarius. The angel is Qephetzial. The first night is Mercury. The signs are Capricorn and Taurus. The angel in the first hour is Michael. The second night is Jupiter. The signs are Sagittarius and Pisces. The angel is Tzedeqial. The third night is Venus. Signs are Gemini and Virgo. The angel in the first hour is A'anial. The fourth night is Saturn. The sign is Capricorn. The angel in the first hour is Qephetzial. Mercury is the fifth night. The sign is Leo. The angel Raphael first hour.
The sixth night is the Moon. The sign is Cancer. The angel Gabriel is the first hour.
The seventh night is Mars. The signs are Aries and Scorpio. The

angel is Samael. Only God can know the future, and the only way we can ever possibly know is by asking him, and the best way to know the truth is not through divination but through God alone and the “True” zodiac. Some say the jews were against the zodiac well others say that they weren’t. Now if we look in the deepest records of the dead sea scrolls we can see that the early jews actually used the zodiac to help predict battles. This was clearly done under well within conformity to God’s law and through his will. The Prophet Nostradamus was vary catholic in his beliefs and it was through God and the zodiac he was able to learn the future even up to the end of time. The Vatican has the most references to the zodiac then any other place in the world, in it’s artwork, in it’s furniture, even the popes own bathtub has the twelve signs on it. And what were the twelve stars of Mary’s crown? The Twelve stars connected to the zodiac. Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, it is the stars that bring completion upon all these things”. Divination has no meaning unless it Comes from God. Astrology has no meaning unless it Comes from God. Horoscopes have no meaning unless they come from God. Tarot cards are vain unless the interpretation thereof comes from God. Psychics have no gift unless it comes from God. Omens Have no
meaning unless they come from God. Dreams have no meaning unless they are sent by God. all these are sinful unless they come from divine providence. Providence meaning (From latin“Foreseeing”) Prediction. Divine prediction. “All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to “unveil” the future. Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.”Excerpt From: Catechism of the Catholic Church.“For they prophesy falsely to you in my name”This only applies if they themselves (Dreams And Diviners) are claiming to be God.“Unless it be a (sign) sent by the most high God”Vision meaning sign.As in you see a sign.The cards alined as a sign (Vision) from God.Vision also being a physical manifestation. The word coming from latin meaning “To See”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaxyboy227's post:
  • tucherb
Read this, The Traditional Catholic View of Astrology and this, St. Thomas Aquinas on Astrology, from the main FE site.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • HailGilbert, tucherb
(05-03-2020, 01:23 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Read this, The Traditional Catholic View of Astrology and this, St. Thomas Aquinas on Astrology, from the main FE site.
Thanks good sir!!!
It is the right of each of us to believe in something. I am interested in reading about astrology, trying to find at least some answers in my life.
I believe in God and am sincerely grateful to him for the gift - my life, and I am sure that I believe in numerology and astrology do not violate God's faith.
(04-30-2021, 03:01 AM)CarolynMurray Wrote: It is the right of each of us to believe in something. I am interested in reading about astrology, trying to find at least some answers in my life.

The answer is always God.  You need no knowledge besides what God provides you with, because he wants you to have faith and trust.

St Thomas is talking about physical, not mystical, effects of heavenly bodies upon earth:  gravity, the stars, floods etc, not divination.

OP is quoting the Book of Raziel, a hebrew text rejected by the Catholic Church, based upon the Jewish Cabbala, the Satanic Religion the Jews brought back from Babylon, resulting in Jesus' destruction of the temple.  New Age practices are Cabbala repackaged for the Goyim.  Raziel also turns up in Tarot texts.  From a Cabbala site:

Archangel Raziel can help us recall every knowledge we accumulated over time, including knowledge from past lives. He is great in healing hurtful memories and get over painful traumas. If you made vows in past lives and you are still feeling their effects, Raziel can help you undo them. But he can also help you gaining prosperity because he is one of The Angels of Prosperity.

Note the belief in Past Lives:  Multiple Jewish Sects believe in Reincarnation, such as Chabbad, the sect of whom Trump's daughter and son-in-law are part of, worshiping a man known as the Rebbe Lubavich, whom they believe was the promised Jewish Messiah, not Jesus.  In Catholic Terms, they worship an Anti-Christ.  They also believe in what has been funneled into Evangelical Culture as 'The Prosperity Gospel'.  They believe that all possessions have a 'divine spark', so you're allowed to be wealthy as long as you use it for divine purposes, (the Jewish Social Revolutionary practice known as 'Tikkun Olam' that seeks to overturn the Natural Law).  Oddly, there's been revelations recently about certain Traditional Catholic Thought Leaders that share this belief in a 'Divine Spark' and interests in the Tarot, Gnosticism and Hermeticism.

The Traditional Catholic Faith is being targeted for subversion.  Do not go down this road of investigation. Tarot, Divination and Astrology always are open doorways for the Demonic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Macksbeard's post:
  • Matas
(05-06-2021, 02:43 PM)Macksbeard Wrote: Oddly, there's been revelations recently about certain Traditional Catholic Thought Leaders that share this belief in a 'Divine Spark' and interests in the Tarot, Gnosticism and Hermeticism.

Who are the Traditional Catholic Thought Leaders that you are referring to?

(05-06-2021, 02:43 PM)Macksbeard Wrote: The Traditional Catholic Faith is being targeted for subversion.  Do not go down this road of investigation. Tarot, Divination and Astrology always are open doorways for the Demonic.

You got that right.  Several times in the past few weeks I've been confronted with numerology, astrology, and astrologers.  Stuff like, "oooo what's your sign?" and "does that make you a Virgo?"   And one person talking about "angel numbers."  One occasion hit so close to home in such an alarming way that my parish priest is now involved.  No one ever talks to me about that crap.  Why now?  It's because the enemy is always out there, prowling around like a roaring lion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matas's post:
  • AnaCarolina1
It is the right of each of us to believe in something. I am interested in reading about astrology, trying to find at least some answers in my life. I believe in God and am sincerely grateful to him for the gift - my life, and I am sure that I believe in numerology and astrology do not violate God's faith.
(05-10-2021, 07:07 AM)AndrewGreen Wrote: It is the right of each of us to believe in something. I am interested in reading about astrology, trying to find at least some answers in my life. I believe in God and am sincerely grateful to him for the gift - my life, and I am sure that I believe in numerology and astrology do not violate God's faith.
On the contrary, these sciences teach us to notice and understand God's signs, of which there is an insane number in our world. I didn't realize it myself until I accidentally discovered an article on https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/an...7-meaning/ about the meaning of the number 777. I have always believed in my heart that a Guardian Angel protects me, and he will always be with me as long as I follow God's laws. Now I am sure that I wasn't mistaken because the angelic number 777 appears almost everywhere in my life randomly.