Pope backs universal prayer day against coronavirus with Muslims, doesn’t mention sin
Or Christ !

Our world is facing a great danger that threatens the lives of millions of people around the world due to the growing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. While we reaffirm the role of medicine and scientific research in fighting this pandemic, we should not forget to seek refuge in God, the All-Creator, as we face such severe crisis. Therefore, we call on all peoples around the world to do good deeds, observe fast, pray, and make devout supplications to God Almighty to end this pandemic. Each one from wherever they are and according to the teachings of their religion, faith, or sect, should implore God to lift this pandemic off us and the entire world, to rescue us all from this adversity, to inspire scientists to find a cure that can turn back this disease, and to save the whole world from the health, economic, and human repercussions of this serious pandemic https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-b...-or-christ
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • ActusFidei313, jovan66102
I'm surprised he didn't mention our sins against Mother Earth (Pachamama) that he seems to think are the cause of the CCP virus pandemic.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • antiquarian, CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, josh987654321
(05-04-2020, 06:16 PM)Eric F Wrote: Or Christ !

Our world is facing a great danger that threatens the lives of millions of people around the world due to the growing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. While we reaffirm the role of medicine and scientific research in fighting this pandemic, we should not forget to seek refuge in God, the All-Creator, as we face such severe crisis. Therefore, we call on all peoples around the world to do good deeds, observe fast, pray, and make devout supplications to God Almighty to end this pandemic. Each one from wherever they are and according to the teachings of their religion, faith, or sect, should implore God to lift this pandemic off us and the entire world, to rescue us all from this adversity, to inspire scientists to find a cure that can turn back this disease, and to save the whole world from the health, economic, and human repercussions of this serious pandemic https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-b...-or-christ

I am not going to join Tom Cruise while he prays to Xenu, or my neighbour Rupinder and his kids while they pray to Shiva, no matter how nice and well meaning it is. We will say a rosary of reparation for all the blasphemy committed against the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 4 users Like The Tax Collector's post:
  • josh987654321, jovan66102, MiserereMeiDeus, Teresa Agrorum
This statement was made by the Higher Committee for Human Fraternity, but who are they?

On February 4, 2019, Pope Francis and the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar met in Abu Dhabi to sign the Document on Human Fraternity—a joint statement calling for the reconciliation of people of goodwill in service of universal peace. That bold act inspired us. With the support of the United Arab Emirates, who themselves are deeply committed to harmonious coexistence through dialogue and understanding, we formed the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity.
https://www.forhumanfraternity.org/

Oh, I see, backed by the United Arab Emirates... interesting.
But wait, "deeply commited to harmonious coexistance through dialogue and understanding"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wa...b_Emirates
And from another topic:
The UAE's armed forces have engaged in numerous wars since inception. During the Persian Gulf War, UAE troops, reportedly numbering several hundred, participated in the conflict as part of the GCC Peninsula Shield force that advanced into the city of Kuwait. United States aircraft bombed Iraqi positions from the UAE, and United States ships operated out of UAE ports. The UAE Air Force also carried out strikes against Iraqi forces. A total of six UAE combat deaths were reported as a result of the fighting. Presently,[when?] the UAE is also part of the War in Afghanistan (2001–present).

Harmonious coexistance... 
[Image: XWwlq4.gif]
Ite ad Ioseph
Look folks! That turd over there! It's stinking again!!!!

Yeah sure, not surprised...nothing from the man who claims a god of surprises surprises me of anything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • josh987654321
Oh for the good old days of Alexander VI.       (forgive me Blessed Girolamo Savonarola)
Jesus to St Faustina Wrote:December 17, [1936]. I have offered this day for priests. I have suffered more today than ever before, both interiorly and exteriorly. I did not know it was possible to suffer so much in one day. I tried to make a Holy Hour, in the course of which my spirit had a taste of the bitterness of the Garden of Gethsemane. I am fighting alone, supported by His arm, against all the difficulties that face me like unassailable walls. But I trust in the power of His name and I fear nothing.

Jorge Bergoglio D.O.B. December 17, 1936

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Pope Francis is leading the Church - and the world - as a gracious, gentle, and comforting leader at this time. His call for unity in prayer with the global community is a refreshing act of spiritual courage during this time of suffering for the world.
(05-06-2020, 09:48 PM)LionHippo Wrote: Pope Francis is leading the Church - and the world - as a gracious, gentle, and comforting leader at this time.  His call for unity in prayer with the global community is a refreshing act of spiritual courage during this time of suffering for the world.

ROTFLMAO!!!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • josh987654321
(05-06-2020, 09:48 PM)LionHippo Wrote: Pope Francis is leading the Church - and the world - as a gracious, gentle, and comforting leader at this time.  His call for unity in prayer with the global community is a refreshing act of spiritual courage during this time of suffering for the world.

Oh whoops, for a second there I thought I was back at Catholic Answers Forums lol

Serious or just joking? If serious, haven't you seen the Pachamama Idol worship he committed?

0db3b465-0584-4097-9f80-acd435b789ff-e1570263880162

amazon-synod-idols

Vatican Stamp of Martin Luther and Calvin in place of St John and the Blessed Virgin Mary for the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther, Francis and the Vatican took part in -
4-Vatican-Stamps

Hammer and sickle crucifix
commufix1-1024x490-1024x490

Lighting the Vatican in an animal display -
vatican-wolf

Witches Stang
Stang-Gift

a8c6d846-826b-45e5-bd62-6ca60b7204bc

Archbishop Fulton J Sheen Wrote:The Antichrist will not be so called; otherwise he would have no followers. He will not wear red tights, nor vomit sulphur, nor carry a trident nor wave an arrowed tail as Mephistopheles in Faust. This masquerade has helped the Devil convince men that he does not exist. When no man recognizes, the more power he exercises. God has defined Himself as “I am Who am,” and the Devil as “I am who am not.”

Nowhere in Sacred Scripture do we find warrant for the popular myth of the Devil as a buffoon who is dressed like the first “red.” Rather is he described as an angel fallen from heaven, as “the Prince of this world,” whose business it is to tell us that there is no other world. His logic is simple: if there is no heaven there is no hell; if there is no hell, then there is no sin; if there is no sin, then there is no judge, and if there is no judgment then evil is good and good is evil. But above all these descriptions, Our Lord tells us that he will be so much like Himself that he would deceive even the elect — and certainly no devil ever seen in picture books could deceive even the elect. How will he come in this new age to win followers to his religion?

The pre-Communist Russian belief is that he will come disguised as the Great Humanitarian; he will talk peace, prosperity and plenty not as means to lead us to God, but as ends in themselves. . . .

. . . The third temptation in which Satan asked Christ to adore him and all the kingdoms of the world would be His, will become the temptation to have a new religion without a Cross, a liturgy without a world to come, a religion to destroy a religion, or a politics which is a religion — one that renders unto Caesar even the things that are God’s.

In the midst of all his seeming love for humanity and his glib talk of freedom and equality, he will have one great secret which he will tell to no one: he will not believe in God. Because his religion will be brotherhood without the fatherhood of God, he will deceive even the elect. He will set up a counterchurch which will be the ape of the Church, because he, the Devil, is the ape of God. It will have all the notes and characteristics of the Church, but in reverse and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Antichrist that will in all externals resemble the mystical body of Christ. . . .

God Bless You
[-] The following 3 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, jovan66102, Ruth Catherine