Don Shula : Requiscat In Pace
In his book Everyone’s a Coach, Shula wrote that he learned to live his faith early on through his family. “We never missed Mass. Even today, I try to attend Mass every day. … Attending Mass and looking to God for guidance aren’t just habits for me. They matter deeply to me. … It makes a real difference to me when I start off each day by giving thanks and asking for help from God. … There’s something good about kneeling down, asking for help, and listening for answers.” https://www.ncregister.com/blog/matthew-...-1930-2020
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert
May God bless his soul.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
God bless him
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4