Four cardinals join global appeal decrying crackdown on basic freedoms over coronavir
Pray for Cardinal Sarah.

I was also thinking too, as Countries start to come out of lock down, I'll know for sure this is an orchestrated attack if we get a COVID 2.0, as even with the bush fires in Australia, there were arsonists setting little brush fires (and there has been no news of who got caught and why they lighted them) and of course, you set brush fires hoping to start a big bush fire.

There was the Plague in the 1300's and the Spanish Flu in the 1900's (Any others you can add?), but to have Ebola, SARS, Swine Flu and COVID all within 20 years? Looks very suspicious to me, like someone is lighting some brush fires in the hope that a big one will take off, and the two places it outbreaks are Africa and Asia, the two places those like Bill Gates believe are the most over populated and something needs to be done about.

In any case, if a COVID 2.0 mysteriously breaks out as Countries ease lock down measures, I'll know for sure it's an orchestrated attack.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You

Messages In This Thread
RE: Four cardinals join global appeal decrying crackdown on basic freedoms over coronavir - by josh987654321 - 05-10-2020, 06:17 AM