Four cardinals join global appeal decrying crackdown on basic freedoms over coronavir
(05-10-2020, 04:11 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Far, far too many to type with one finger as I do. Yellow fever, cholera, and smallpox all come to mind. Here is a list of epidemics and pandemics. In reality, since the development of germ theory in the 19th century and of virology in the early 20th, we have had far fewer epidemics and pandemics than at any time in recorded human history.

I don't recall such a reaction as these lock downs to all of those, I just think these 4 within 20 years all in the same places people like Bill Gates, WHO, UN etc all have their tentacles is a major coincidence, how can they not find their origins?

In any case, I'm glad Trump is defunding the WHO, somebody else clearly owns them which is always the case with globalist organizations, much like communism (If China didn't call all the shots the WHO wouldn't be allowed in), and I hope when we ease lock downs, we maintain travel restrictions from hot spot regions where these viruses are coming from like China, and hopefully bring back more national manufacturing and become less reliant on other nations like China.

To prevent another pandemic, they can only push for globalism or nationalism, I sure hope the latter wins, because globalism just ensures another and worse one as nations can't control and police the world and the attempt to do so also just bring the Anti Christ all the more closer who needs a globalist system. People pushing for globalism are so dumb that they think nothing can go wrong? and with globalism when something goes wrong it's global and nobody is safe from it.

God Bless You
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Four cardinals join global appeal decrying crackdown on basic freedoms over coronavir - by josh987654321 - 05-10-2020, 09:06 PM