Fatima Encircled By 3500 Policemen
The Shrine of Fatima is being heavily guarded so that no pilgrim can access it for the anniversary of the apparitions, media report.

The operation involves 3500 policemen. It takes place in two phases. Until May 12, police will prevent access to the sanctuary, parking lots and surrounding areas, advicing the pilgrims to return home. https://gloria.tv/post/nt7kgnrW74vY1F18dCxJzxoWx

If this story is true, I think it's obvious that Covid-19 is a Satanic plot against the Church.
[-] The following 4 users Like Eric F's post:
  • ActusFidei313, antiquarian, Augustinian, Zedta
(05-10-2020, 12:48 PM)Eric F Wrote: If this story is true, I think it's obvious that Covid-19 is a Satanic plot against the Church.

To be fair, this has been obvious since March when the Bishops abandoned us by cutting off the sacraments and closing churches before even bars or night clubs and restaurants.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 4 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Eric F, karl, Zedta
The paranoia is excessive, especially on the part of the Church.
[-] The following 4 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • Augustinian, divinesilence80, jovan66102, Zedta
(05-10-2020, 01:52 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: The paranoia is excessive, especially on the part of the Church.

Fear Not...................unless of course it's Covid-19.
(05-10-2020, 12:48 PM)Eric F Wrote: The Shrine of Fatima is being heavily guarded so that no pilgrim can access it for the anniversary of the apparitions, media report.

The operation involves 3500 policemen. It takes place in two phases. Until May 12, police will prevent access to the sanctuary, parking lots and surrounding areas, advicing the pilgrims to return home. https://gloria.tv/post/nt7kgnrW74vY1F18dCxJzxoWx

If this story is true, I think it's obvious that Covid-19 is a Satanic plot against the Church.

The diocese of Leiria decided that the May 13th celebrations would take place without pilgrims this year. 

The police is stationed there as a preventive measure to enforce the decision of the Church.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Te Deum's post:
  • Hildegarde
(05-10-2020, 01:52 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: The paranoia is excessive, especially on the part of the Church.

Irony....I came here ready to post about excessive paranoia in my family but it looks like you got me covered already lol!
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
https://traditioninaction.org/Revolution...84-Fat.htm

I watched as one of my young, healthy staff members was using a kleenex to pump a hand lotion bottle in the break room. People overall are being excessive in this crisis.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4