'Why everybody, everywhere, is taking vitamin C'
"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C." --Robert F. Cathcart, MD

Please, if you have not yet bought a supply, don't delay further--vitamin C is safe, cheap insurance against infection and a broad range of illnesses. And now a senior physician working in pathology has warned that efforts are underway to remove vitamin C from the stores. If it succeeds, pharmaceutical companies will control all your health choices and indeed, whether you live or die.

World-Wide Nutritional Immunity
Why everybody, everywhere is taking vitamin C
Commentary by Andrew W. Saul, Editor-in-Chief
(OMNS May 11, 2020

"Vitamin C protects against coronavirus." The Orthomolecular Medicine News Service first said so on January 26. The opening sentence of that release was and remains politically incorrect: "The coronavirus pandemic can be dramatically slowed, or stopped, with the immediate widespread use of high doses of vitamin C." The next two sentences are virtually never quoted. "Physicians have demonstrated the powerful antiviral action of vitamin C for decades. There has been a lack of media coverage of this effective and successful approach against viruses in general, and coronavirus in particular."

Shortly after this release, CDC and WHO put up statements at their respective websites declaring that vitamin C was useless against COVID-19. Without even checking sources, USA Today and other newspapers declared it "fake news" and "false information." YouTube deleted videos of licensed physicians supporting therapeutic or even preventive use of vitamin C. Facebook literally blocked and banned this quote from one physician with over 30 years' experience treating viral illnesses:

Quote:"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C."
(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

But something else, something big, also happened. OMNS Chinese edition editor Richard Cheng, MD, PhD, was already in place in China. He was first to report in on several Chinese doctors' initial successes using intravenous vitamin C against COVID. This was followed by OMNS publishing quotes from seminars and interviews with these doctors. Videos of these physicians have been promptly and repeatedly removed by YouTube for "violating their community standards."

In spite of this, with no help from the network news, or the NIH, or the CDC, and certainly not from WHO, the public nevertheless drew a vital conclusion: if high dose intravenous vitamin C is useful for treating COVID-19 in hospitalized, ICU patients, then moderate oral doses of vitamin C will likely be a good preventive. Almost immediately, vitamin C sold out worldwide. Shelves were empty. Even the largest retailers were backordered for weeks. Some still are. 

Practically the whole world is now taking vitamin C. I think this is the real reason why COVID-19 will not become COVID-20. Or 21.

All OMNS releases on COVID-19 follow below. They are all free access and may be freely reprinted with attribution.

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/index.shtml
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
You can still get high doses by eating stuff like citrus fruits and even peppers.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
(05-11-2020, 05:33 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: You can still get high doses by eating stuff like citrus fruits and even peppers.
While I do agree that eating fruits and veggies is a great source of vitamin C, in this case, you'd have to eat a whole orange tree's worth of oranges to get the first dose, since the average orange only has about 70 mg of vitamin C.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
(05-11-2020, 07:04 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 05:33 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: You can still get high doses by eating stuff like citrus fruits and even peppers.
While I do agree that eating fruits and veggies is a great source of vitamin C, in this case, you'd have to eat a whole orange tree's worth of oranges to get the first dose, since the average orange only has about 70 mg of vitamin C.
Is there any value in taking excessive doses? I thought the body could only process a fixed amount and you just pee out any excess?
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 2 users Like The Tax Collector's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
(05-11-2020, 10:36 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 07:04 PM)Zedta Wrote:
Is there any value in taking excessive doses? I thought the body could only process a fixed amount and you just pee out any excess?
That is true and also why when using therapeutic doses, one must use the higher dose but limit the length of time that huge amount is taken. It is the level of Vitamin C maintained in the bloodstream for a sufficient length of time to neutralize the viral load. It usually can take about a couple of weeks or so and then you tapper back, over another couple of weeks, to the common dose of 1 or 2 gms per day as a maintenance dose.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
You must take a LOT and take it frequently.

Take a moment to learn how to properly take vitamin C.

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n06.shtml

'Saturation' is another word for bowel intolerance--when you reach the point that your body is fully saturated with oral vitamin C, you will begin to flush it out via the intestine. This catches many by surprise, but flushing is absolutely harmless and will stop when you adjust the dose.

Vitamin C is a natural, God-given substance that kills pathogens quickly when you take enough to do the job. That's all there is to it.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta