Fr. John O'Connor on the Reign of the Antichrist
A classic, but always relevant, video by Fr. John O'Connor on the Antichrist. Especially since we may be seeing the system of the Beast coming to fruition before us.

"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum
Father O'Connor is excellent. I'm so grateful for this.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Augustinian
Is this the late Father O'Connor who used to have a bunch of talks on the old KeepTheFaith website?  Man the memories!  I used to buy the talks individually, load them on a cheap mp3 player and listen to them back in the day. Father O'Connor, Dr. William Marra, Dr. John Rao, Michael Davies and countless others.  I used to deliver mail and listen to those over and over.  While I'm no longer a Catholic the education I got in everything from classical philosophy to history, and RC theology was amazing.  Fond memories indeed.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum
Michael Davies' knowledge of the Church will always amaze me.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
What a priest! May God reward him greatly!
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
When I met Fr O'Connor in 1991, he had been expelled from the Dominicans for upholding Catholic sexual morality. At the same time, Matthew Fox, still a Catholic in name, was a Dominican in good standing, touring the country with his 'witch' companion, 'Starhawk', giving joint retreats in pagan 'Creation Spirituality'. Fr O'Connor was a great man. May he rest in peace.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, JacafamalaRedux