Coincidence? "COV-19" Circuit inside New 5G Cellular Circuit Boards
Okay, I admit, this is truly into bizarreoland, but its also a WTF moment too. The first video is obviously out of Great Britain and may be just a local thing, but that second video is, well, really odd! I don't think it was manufactured. I think it looks like a real event and wonder how common it is. Personally, I have never seen birds act in this manner. The birds look like some kind of predator species, perhaps hawks? The don't look like crows, but in any event, what they are doing is quite remarkable!

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article Page

Coincidence? "COV-19" Circuit inside New 5G Cellular Circuit Boards

[Image: COV-19-In-5G-CircuitBoard_large.jpg]

Someone once said "there are no coincidences" and that many times, so-called "Conspiracy Theories" turn out to be true.  Early in the COVID-19 outbreak, many people worldwide said the "virus" had something to do with the then-recently-activated 5G cellular system.  Below, a video from a worker who installs those 5G towers showing a circuit board for the tower, containing some type of electronic device labeled "COV-19."

I have taken a download of this video in the event Youtube removes it from their platform.  Youtube is a ferocious CENSOR of truth, so nowadays, I take copies of things from their site to make sure real information cannot be "black-holed."

I am presently unable to find __any__ company that produces __any_ device they call (or refer to) as "COV-19."

So, what is it?

In areas where 5G cellular towers are turned on, animals of all types do very weird things.  For instance, this video shows birds LITERALLY ATTACKING the antennas on a 5G Cellular tower, using their beaks to rip the coaxial cables out of the antennas themselves!

Why would animals do things like this . . . unless they were attacking something which is hurting them?

Clearly, something is "up" with this new 5G technology, and the fact that an electronic device inside a 5G circuit board is actually labeled COV-19, seems to seal the deal as proof the disease outbreak is connected to the new cellular technology.

We need to be asking serious questions about this new technology.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
How much more weird must it get?

When I was tutoring it was nearly always necessary to begin by debunking garbage education. I noted (sometimes over and over) that all created things have a rationality in them that is not of their own making--they make sense, and that is why true science is possible. Theological discussions always followed regardless of the student's religious convictions; they understood exactly what this meant.

Here we have a man-made thing given a 'meaning' that would be utter nonsense in any other context than what is happening at this moment. And yet, there it is.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rggjX0ZbnuKV/

Quote:This is fake. It's a circuit board is out of a Satellite or Cable TV box!!

The side of the board where he's holding it, at 00:37 you can see the LED digit display, to the right of that are 3 separate button and to the right of those is an infra-red sensor.

The oppose side of the board at 00:41 you can see the aerial input, which is above where you see the faked "COV-19", to the right of that is a DC power input, then a 21-pin Scart output, then an Ethernet port.

Quote:It could also be from an old VCR, but most likely it is from a cable box and is sized for that as you say. So, COV as written stands for Coaxial Video. I'm not sure what the 19 stands for but it could be the 19th version of that component. It appears someone is doing a deliberate hoax.

The component with COV-19 also appears to be dented as if it was taken apart carelessly rather than handled well by a professional.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

[-] The following 3 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • Catherine, jovan66102, Zedta
A hoax. I suppose we have to give him credit. It's creepy enough.
  • Zedta
(05-14-2020, 04:29 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rggjX0ZbnuKV/

Quote:This is fake. It's a circuit board is out of a Satellite or Cable TV box!!

The side of the board where he's holding it, at 00:37 you can see the LED digit display, to the right of that are 3 separate button and to the right of those is an infra-red sensor.

The oppose side of the board at 00:41 you can see the aerial input, which is above where you see the faked "COV-19", to the right of that is a DC power input, then a 21-pin Scart output, then an Ethernet port.

Quote:It could also be from an old VCR, but most likely it is from a cable box and is sized for that as you say. So, COV as written stands for Coaxial Video. I'm not sure what the 19 stands for but it could be the 19th version of that component. It appears someone is doing a deliberate hoax.

The component with COV-19 also appears to be dented as if it was taken apart carelessly rather than handled well by a professional.
Makes a lot of sense. The coax connector part especially didn't fit what he said was its application for sure.

But then we're left with those birds?
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
Oh, I always believe birds. And stickleback fish, and hermaphrodite frogs, and...
  • Zedta