Oh Goody!  :O

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Blind Horus
#FakeNews
(05-15-2020, 05:34 PM)austenbosten Wrote: #FakeNews

Proof?

He says it with his own mouth!

Are you deaf and blind?
So, they’re smart enough to devise an operation to mobilize the military for the enormous task of forcibly vaccinating America (North or South?), but not smart enough to keep it hidden from Shaggy from Scooby Doo and his meddling YouTube channel?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(05-15-2020, 06:09 PM)Jeeter Wrote: So, they’re smart enough to devise an operation to mobilize the military for the enormous task of forcibly vaccinating America (North or South?), but not smart enough to keep it hidden from Shaggy from Scooby Doo and his meddling YouTube channel?

Clearly you didn't watch the nationally televised interview where Trump makes the statement that he is mobilizing the military so they will be ready to distribute the vaccine nationwide.

Did you miss that part?

It's quite early on in the video I posted.

Do you need closed captioning?
Well, it was a Fox News reporter he was speaking to and at about 5:00 in, he tells the reporter he wants to vaccinate most Americans by the end of the year. That is downright awful. But by syringe? I was OIC of an Army Shot Team. If we did mass inoculations, it would have been by an airgun (jetgun) sort of system. No needles to mess with and simple wipe off between shots, but here's a kicker: More than one type at a time, often as many as 6.

I don't like hearing this.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Blind Horus, Sacred Heart lover
Sigh....okay I'll show you right where to look since it's too difficult for y'all to find it, hear it, and most of all, believe it!

5:23

I just left a meeting and we are mobilizing the military and other forces....
You really think Trump is going to send a rifleman to your door to shoot you with a vaccine?
(05-15-2020, 07:09 PM)austenbosten Wrote: You really think Trump is going to send a rifleman to your door to shoot you with a vaccine?

Nope, but they can make it mandatory, fortunately I think Trump is wiseing up to them. They would simply use the military to get it out to as many as possible as fast as possible, they wouldn't go door to door or hold you down, but they'd do it in a way that said if you were not vaccinated you'd have to stay under lock down restrictions and businesses and other services etc would require it.

I don't think Trump would ever make it mandatory, many businesses and services will try, but if it ever did become mandatory on a wide scale, then I would be very concerned about the Vaccine, especially with new DNA RNA ones I'm reading about which work quite different to the current/old ones we have probably had and especially during a pandemic where fear is high and scrutiny low.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(05-15-2020, 06:22 PM)Zedta Wrote: Well, it was a Fox News reporter he was speaking to and at about 5:00 in, he tells the reporter he wants to vaccinate most Americans by the end of the year. That is downright awful. But by syringe? I was OIC of an Army Shot Team. If we did mass inoculations, it would have been by an airgun (jetgun) sort of system. No needles to mess with and simple wipe off between shots, but here's a kicker: More than one type at a time, often as many as 6.

I don't like hearing this.

Yeah I remember those 'inoculateers'. Good grief a room full of trainees and me at the end of the back row watching one by one all the time thinking about my brother's story about them using square needles. I passed out flat my face. Of course then after we got our shots (a medic on each arm) the Drill Sergeant fell us out and ordered, 'front leaning position HO, give me 50'.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!