Italian MP: Arrest Gates for "for crimes against humanity"
Yes, this from the cattle futures trader's Web site. (If you are allergic to cattle futures traders, stop reading now.)

Italian MP Sara Cunial:

“Hobbes said that absolute power does not come from an imposition from above but by the choice of individuals who feel more protected renouncing to their own freedom and granting it to a third party. With this, you are going on anesthetizing the minds with corrupted Mass Media with Amuchina (a brand of disinfectant promoted by Mass Media) and NLP, with words like 'regime', 'to allow' and 'to permit', to the point of allowing you to regulate our emotional ties and feelings and certify our affects.

So, in this way, Phase 2 is nothing else than the persecution/continuation of Phase 1 – you just changed the name, as you did with the European Stability Mechanism (ESM). We have understood people, for sure, don’t die for the virus alone. So people will be allowed to die and suffer, thanks to you and your laws, for misery and poverty. And, as in the 'best' regimes, the blame will be dropped only on citizens. You take away our freedom and say that we looked for it. Divide et Impera (Divide and Rule).

It is our children who will lose more, who are ‘raped souls’, with the help of the so-called 'guarantor of their rights' and of CISMAI (Italian Coordination of Services against Child Abuse). In this way, the right to school will be granted only with a bracelet to get them used to probation, to get them used to slavery – involuntary treatment and to virtual lager. All this in exchange for a push-scooter and a tablet. All to satisfy the appetites of a financial capitalism whose driving force is the conflict of interest, conflict well represented by the WHO, whose main financier is the well-known 'philanthropist and savior of the world' Bill Gates.

We all know it, now. Bill Gates, already in 2018, predicted a pandemic, simulated in October 2019 at the 'Event 201', together with Davos (Switzerland). For decades, Gates has been working on Depopulation policy and dictatorial control plans on global politics, aiming to obtain the primacy on agriculture, technology and energy.

Gates said, I quote exactly from his speech:

Quote:“If we do a good job on vaccines, health and reproduction, we can reduce the world population by 10-15%. Only a genocide can save the world”.

With his vaccines, Gates managed to sterilize millions of women in Africa. Gates caused a polio epidemic that paralyzed 500,000 children in India and still today with DTP, Gates causes more deaths than the disease itself.

And he does the same with GMOs designed by Monsanto and “generously donated” to needy populations. All this while he is already thinking about distributing the quantum tattoo for vaccination recognition and mRNA vaccines as tools for reprogramming our immune system. In addition, Gates also does business with several multinationals that own 5G facilities in the USA.

On this table there is the entire Deep State in Italian sauce: Sanofi, together with GlaxoSmithKline are friends of the Ranieri Guerra, Ricciardi, and of the well-known virologist that we pay 2000 Euro every 10 minutes for the presentations on Rai (Italian state TV. She’s probably talking about Burioni). Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline sign agreements with medical societies to indoctrinate future doctors, making fun of their autonomy of judgment and their oath.

Hi-Tech multinationals, like the Roman Engineering which is friend of the noble Mantoan, or Bending Spoons, of Pisano, which are there for control and manage our personal health datas in agreement with the European Agenda ID2020 of electronic identification, which aims to use mass vaccination to obtain a digital platform of digital ID. This is a continuation of the transfer of data started by Renzi to IBM. Renzi, in 2016, gave a plus 30% to Gates Global Fund.

On the Deep State table there are the people of Aspen, like the Saxon Colao, who with his 4-pages reports, paid 800 Euros/hour, with no scientific review, dictates its politics as a Bilderberg general as he is, staying away from the battlefield. The list is long. Very long. In the list there is also Mediatronic, by Arcuri and many more.

The Italian contribution to the International Alliance Against Coronavirus will be of 140 million Euros, of which 120 million Euros will be given to GAVI Alliance, the non-profit by Gates Foundation. They are just a part of the 7.4 billion Euro fund by the EU to find a vaccine against Coronavirus – vaccines which will be used as I said before.

No money, of course, for serotherapy, which has the collateral effect of being super cheap. No money for prevention, a real prevention, which includes our lifestyles, our food and our relationship with the environment.

The real goal of all of this is total control. Absolute domination of human beings, transformed into guinea pigs and slaves, violating sovereignty and free will. All this thanks to tricks/hoax disguised as political compromises. While you rip up the Nuremberg code with involuntary treatment, fines and deportation, facial recognition and intimidation, endorsed by dogmatic scientism – protected by our 'Multi-President' of the Republic who is real cultural epidemic of this country.

We, with the people, will multiply the fires of resistance in a way that you won’t be able to repress all of us.

I ask you, President, to be the spokesperson and give an advice to our President Conte: Dear Mr. President Conte, next time you receive a phone call from the philanthropist Bill Gates forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. If you won’t do this, tell us how we should define you, the 'friend lawyer' who takes orders from a criminal.

Thank you.”

Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Eric F, Sacred Heart lover
So far reading a correction is necessary -

“If we do a good job on vaccines, health and reproduction, we can reduce the world population by 10-15%."

Correct, but then Gates adds that he believes this because he thinks people have more then 1-2 kids because they expect some to die, and he thinks if health is improved people will make more use of contraceptives and stop having kids. If that doesn't work then obviously he will take Thanos in the Avengers movies as his idle.

Likewise I think many vaccines are okay, and not going to kill you, but if you don't need it and you can avoid getting it you should and especially don't get any new suspicious ones using new methods.

"Only a genocide can save the world”.

I don't recall hearing him say that anywhere, he would probably think it, but I've never seen video of him saying it.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • jovan66102
Thanks! The entire thing is a quote from the MP. I have posted without comment because I have so little Italian, and naturally she is speaking a mile a minute to get it all in before the buzzer.

No, I have never seen this quote from Gates, and I did a search for several combinations of terms, finding nothing of significance. But reporters cherry pick, of course--this would be a very strange thing to leave out.

I'm hoping that someone can provide a trans. of the relevant bit beginning at the 2:20 mark. You will hear genocidio--that's plain enough.
Bill Gates is a misanthrope.

I wish this Italian MP would actually make it happen. But I doubt it will.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post:
  • Eric F
Quote:wish this Italian MP would actually make it happen.

She strikes me as quite brave. I'm interested in listening to anyone with knowledge and 'skin in the game'--people like that have something to lose, and the likelihood of honesty goes up.

The Italians were ahead of us in getting this virus; maybe the Italians are ahead in their awareness of what is happening too. They're outnumbered, unfortunately.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(05-18-2020, 03:04 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote:
Quote:wish this Italian MP would actually make it happen.

She strikes me as quite brave. I'm interested in listening to anyone with knowledge and 'skin in the game'--people like that have something to lose, and the likelihood of honesty goes up.

The Italians were ahead of us in getting this virus; maybe the Italians are ahead in their awareness of what is happening too. They're outnumbered, unfortunately.

God bless this brave person!!!  May many more like her speak up!

There are more actually, such as those in India and Africa who hate Gates and the destruction he caused in their countries, but you won't hear about it on the MSM.

It's up to us, folks, to share this information so people know the truth!
You'll have to take my word for it, but a few weeks ago I was telling friends that I'd love to see some elected official in the world call for the arrest of Bill Gates.
[-] The following 3 users Like Eric F's post:
  • josh987654321, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum
(05-18-2020, 04:45 PM)Eric F Wrote: You'll have to take my word for it, but a few weeks ago I was telling friends that I'd love to see some elected official in the world call for the arrest of Bill Gates.

Someone would just fill the void, what needs to be done is to break up these monopolies and start arresting or suing these fraudsters and provable, obvious, blatant liars.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • Eric F, Teresa Agrorum
Talk, talk, all they do is talk. Either arrest Gates and Soros or eliminate them...but please STHU already!
Quote:Someone would just fill the void, what needs to be done is to break up these monopolies and start arresting or suing these fraudsters and provable, obvious, blatant liars.

Quote:Either arrest Gates and Soros or eliminate them...

It's so strange, watching this thing play out. They must very powerful indeed, to commit crimes repeatedly, taking advantage where they can and abusing entire nations, knowing they can get away with it. There has always been evil, but on this large a scale? (I don't have anything in my experience to compare it to, and that's saying a lot.)