Bill Gates & Population Control
Another excellent video from the Corbett Report - 

Patriarch Kirill hits the nail on the head -

And with the COVID-19 threat, these technologies to track and trace every individual on the planet which will bring about the Anti Christ have received new vigor (And there are lots of videos like this and sophisticated methods being implemented all over the world right now for tracking and tracing, mobile phone app I've being seeing primarily, tech giants hands again).

And yet going to Church and receiving the Sacraments were deemed 'non essential services' and thus a crime in my Country (Australia), no time line either to the lock downs and I can almost guarantee with the success they've had they will release another pandemic, as they need to make Trump lose the 2020 elections as he is onto them, not to mention lock downs push mankind more online and even more into the hands of those like Facebook, Youtube and Google for censorship and control.

Psalm 114:9-10 Wrote:9 Keep me from the trap which they have laid for me, and from the snares of evildoers! 10 Let the wicked together fall into their own nets, while I escape.

Pray for our people and nations (USA, Russia, Australia etc etc) that we do not so easily fall into the traps which are set for us and prolong the coming of the Anti Christ, and above all remember 'Jesus, I Trust In You', while they scheme against us, God has other plans.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
I like most of what you have posted here, but please, make no mistake about TRUMP.

His image is on the gold coins they plan to use at the first sacrifice of the third temple.

He and his daughter and son-in-law Kushner are tried and true Zionists of the Chabad order which is spreading the Noahide laws throughout the world in preparation for the "Moshiach".   The Anti-Christ.

Trump is old friends with Jeffery Epstein and has been on the Lolita Express.

He has said, "Take the guns and ask questions later" in favor of pre-crime detainment.

He instated an Anti-Semitism Czar and declared by executive order that anti-semitism is crime for which citizens can be arrested.

He has stated that he has already arranged to deploy the military to make sure most American's are vaccinated before the end of the year.  That's not enough time to give a vaccine a trial and the makers are protected against lawsuits.

Yes, he courts Catholics and Evangelicals alike with his pro-life side, but he is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing!
Bill Gates is a misanthrope.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

(05-18-2020, 12:25 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: He has stated that he has already arranged to deploy the military to make sure most American's are vaccinated before the end of the year.  That's not enough time to give a vaccine a trial and the makers are protected against lawsuits.

Yes, this is extremely dangerous and we need to pray that he wakes up to those like Bill Gates, such a bad idea on so many levels rushing out a vaccine from those who openly say we are over populated and who own the discredited WHO and protect them from immunity while saying they need to vaccinate the whole world and stand to make billions. Recepie for disaster.

(05-18-2020, 12:25 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Yes, he courts Catholics and Evangelicals alike with his pro-life side, but he is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing!

He's not, like anyone in that position he faces a mammoth of decisions, advisors and competing interests etc. We need to pray for him, he is a man like anyone else and capable of falling.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(05-18-2020, 08:01 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 12:25 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Yes, he courts Catholics and Evangelicals alike with his pro-life side, but he is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing!

He's not, like anyone in that position he faces a mammoth of decisions, advisors and competing interests etc. We need to pray for him, he is a man like anyone else and capable of falling.

God Bless You

I guess I'm wondering how Trump, such a supporter of Schneerson and Chabad which is at the forefront of establishing the Noahide laws as the universal law of New World Order and sing "We want Moshiach (the anti-Christ) NOW!"  be a friend to Christians?

Schneerson, the Moshiach who died and demanded that everything be done to bring the coming Moshiach (anti-Christ), is famous for saying, "A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness,"  and, "A Jew was not created for some (other) purpose;  he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all divine eminations was created to serve the Jew."

Schneerson and Chabad Lubavitchers have said that among all the people of the earth, only Jewish people had God-like souls, but that non-Jews have souls that were entirely evil, that the sole purpose of non-Jews on earth is to serve Jewish people, it is admirable to kill non-Jewish men, women and children, it's a right for a Jewish person to kill an innocent non-Jew and take his or her heart or liver for a Jewish person who needed one.

Jared and Ivanka visited Schneerson's grave to pray for Trump's victory in the election.  Jared says that Benjamin Netanyahu would sleep in his bed when he was a boy.   ????   How on earth did that take place?  That sounds rather sketchy to me and like a possible admission to Sabbatean Frankist pedo practices.

The Noahide laws call for the beheading of idolaters.  They count Christians as such because we believe Jesus is the Son of God which they say is a belief in more than one god.

Trump's "pastor" growing up was Norman Vincent Peale, 33rd degree Mason.

No, Trump is no friend to Christians.  He's a pretender.