Who Wants Moshiach (Antichrist) Now?
Moshiach = Antichrist

Rosanne, Kushner, Trump, Shapiro, and all Zionists which all in Congress sign an oath of loyalty to...

CHABAD & NOAHIDE LAWS EXPOSED!!!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IGD2V3...

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FeHeiW...

Trump's Kabbalah 'Tree of Life' Award
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5...
Absurdly, absolutely nuts. Isn't the Jewish nation of Our Lord's time extinct? Who ARE these people?
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
Friends of Trump.

In answer to an objection that Trump wasn't always informed about what is going on and is trying to drain the swamp so to speak I gave this response in a different thread:

Quote:I guess I'm wondering how Trump, such a supporter of Schneerson and Chabad which is at the forefront of establishing the Noahide laws as the universal law of New World Order and sing "We want Moshiach (the anti-Christ) NOW!"  be a friend to Christians?

Schneerson, the Moshiach who died and demanded that everything be done to bring the coming Moshiach (anti-Christ), is famous for saying, "A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness,"  and, "A Jew was not created for some (other) purpose;  he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all divine eminations was created to serve the Jew."

Schneerson and Chabad Lubavitchers have said that among all the people of the earth, only Jewish people had God-like souls, but that non-Jews have souls that were entirely evil, that the sole purpose of non-Jews on earth is to serve Jewish people, it is admirable to kill non-Jewish men, women and children, it's a right for a Jewish person to kill an innocent non-Jew and take his or her heart or liver for a Jewish person who needed one.

Jared and Ivanka visited Schneerson's grave to pray for Trump's victory in the election.  Jared says that Benjamin Netanyahu would sleep in his bed when he was a boy.   ????   How on earth did that take place?  That sounds rather sketchy to me and like a possible admission to Sabbatean Frankist pedo practices.

The Noahide laws call for the beheading of idolaters.  They count Christians as such because we believe Jesus is the Son of God which they say is a belief in more than one god.

Trump's "pastor" growing up was Norman Vincent Peale, 33rd degree Mason.

No, Trump is no friend to Christians.  He's a pretender.

Trump is the swamp.  He makes nice with Christians by making pro-life concessions but don't be deceived.  He is a wolf in sheep's clothing!
Also:

Make no mistake about TRUMP.

His image is on the gold coins they plan to use at the first sacrifice of the third temple.

He and his daughter and son-in-law Kushner are tried and true Zionists of the Chabad order which is spreading the Noahide laws throughout the world in preparation for the "Moshiach".   The Anti-Christ.

Trump is old friends with Jeffery Epstein and has been on the Lolita Express.

He has said, "Take the guns and ask questions later" in favor of pre-crime detainment.

He instated an Anti-Semitism Czar and declared by executive order that anti-semitism is crime for which citizens can be arrested.

He has stated that he has already arranged to deploy the military to make sure most American's are vaccinated before the end of the year.  That's not enough time to give a vaccine a trial and the makers are protected against lawsuits.

Yes, he courts Catholics and Evangelicals alike with his pro-life side, but he is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing!
I'm going to say it right now, if Antichrist is out there, he isn't Jared Kushner.

I personally sway between the opinion of Antichrist possibly being on earth now, to the opinion that we are merely seeing the systems being established that he will utilize sometime in the future.

You know, not to side rail the topic, but I've been reading a bit on the Monarch/MKUltra program, and the way that they fracture the psyches of their victims to allow demonic possession makes me wonder if the final end of the program is to so completely destroy the personality of one of these victims that they are a perfect vessel for Lucifer. I base this on a point made in the video I posted by Fr. John O'Connor on Antichrist, where the Catholic opinion is that the Antichrist will be a man perfectly possessed by Lucifer himself. Maybe these programs are simply laying the framework for that perfect individual? I don't know, but its something to speculate on.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
(05-19-2020, 06:26 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I'm going to say it right now, if Antichrist is out there, he isn't Jared Kushner.

I personally sway between the opinion of Antichrist possibly being on earth now, to the opinion that we are merely seeing the systems being established that he will utilize sometime in the future.

You know, not to side rail the topic, but I've been reading a bit on the Monarch/MKUltra program, and the way that they fracture the psyches of their victims to allow demonic possession makes me wonder if the final end of the program is to so completely destroy the personality of one of these victims that they are a perfect vessel for Lucifer. I base this on a point made in the video I posted by Fr. John O'Connor on Antichrist, where the Catholic opinion is that the Antichrist will be a man perfectly possessed by Lucifer himself. Maybe these programs are simply laying the framework for that perfect individual? I don't know, but its something to speculate on.

Yeah, I find Kushner hard to imagine.  Trump maybe.  He's declared many times "He's the chosen one".

But he's so old and not liked by many people.

Ivanka, maybe?

No idea really.

And I totally agree with you on the MK Ultra thing.

Tom Hanks has been up to some strange things on that topic that I might put in another thread, but I'm sure I'll get backlash.  :P
(05-19-2020, 07:18 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Yeah, I find Kushner hard to imagine.  Trump maybe.  He's declared many times "He's the chosen one".

But he's so old and not liked by many people.

Ivanka, maybe?

No idea really.

And I totally agree with you on the MK Ultra thing.

Tom Hanks has been up to some strange things on that topic that I might put in another thread, but I'm sure I'll get backlash.  :P

Right, we have to keep in mind that Antichrist will be a man and he will be loved by many, many people.

RE: Tom Hanks: Are you referring to KJ's latest video on Tom Hanks? :)
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
(05-19-2020, 12:05 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Trump is the swamp.  He makes nice with Christians by making pro-life concessions but don't be deceived.  He is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

So your going to let the Murderous Democrats win?

This is ridiculous, yes I know how friendly they are to Israel (which in itself isn't bad from a State perspective, but must be tempered) and I know Jared Kushner and his 666 Fifth Avenue building and that the Anti Christ will appeal to the Jews etc is of concern, it's an interesting possibility, nevertheless, the alternative is far more demonic and when one side wants mass murder and the other is appointing pro-life judges there is clearly only one option.

The very last thing you should be bad mouthing right now is Trump when you see what the Democrats and those like Bill Gates, WHO etc, the power and wicked plans the liberal left has, you can deal with the other when they cross the line and there is a viable alternative, until then you need to pray for them and there is a much greater concern right now in the Liberal Left IMO.

If Jared Kushner is the Anti Christ who will appeal to the Jews, he has some ways to go yet, if he is on the ticket then yea, don't vote for him, but we aren't there yet and the Liberal Left presents the most immediate danger right now.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
(05-19-2020, 11:36 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 12:05 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Trump is the swamp.  He makes nice with Christians by making pro-life concessions but don't be deceived.  He is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

So your going to let the Murderous Democrats win?

This is ridiculous, yes I know how friendly they are to Israel (which in itself isn't bad from a State perspective, but must be tempered) and I know Jared Kushner and his 666 Fifth Avenue building and that the Anti Christ will appeal to the Jews etc is of concern, it's an interesting possibility, nevertheless, the alternative is far more demonic and when one side wants mass murder and the other is appointing pro-life judges there is clearly only one option.

The very last thing you should be bad mouthing right now is Trump when you see what the Democrats and those like Bill Gates, WHO etc, the power and wicked plans the liberal left has, you can deal with the other when they cross the line and there is a viable alternative, until then you need to pray for them and there is a much greater concern right now in the Liberal Left IMO.

If Jared Kushner is the Anti Christ who will appeal to the Jews, he has some ways to go yet, if he is on the ticket then yea, don't vote for him, but we aren't there yet and the Liberal Left presents the most immediate danger right now.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You

I'm sorry my friend, but there is no left or right in reality.

Both parties report to the CFR.  I'm too tired to post the links or find them now, but if you research you will find it's true.  They are both puppets for the same group of Luciferian oligarchs who plan to implement the UN agenda 21/30/50 and create a one world order with it's headquarters in Jerusalem.

I don't know who the anti-christ will be but I do know that our votes don't matter, it's all a show to keep the people divided so they don't rise up against the Federal Reserve and International Bankers and Hidden Hand Trillionaire pedophiles who run the world and are carrying out the Sabbatean Frankist plan to bring forth the anti-christ.

It all sounds crazy, I admit, until you actually spend time doing the research and find out it's actually true.

The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. ~ J. Edgar Hoover
(05-20-2020, 12:31 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: It all sounds crazy, I admit, until you actually spend time doing the research and find out it's actually true.

lol, you look even more crazy, I know there are nefarious forces of the mega rich working in the background everywhere in the world and on all leaders no matter who you vote for, your not going to figure it all out, the devil never sleeps and goes about his work daily devouring who he can, but History shows us time and time again that their schemes are thwarted, stopped and changed and never take hold in major ways while ever the people remain close to God and therefore reject the propaganda.

Bad mouthing Trump and having people not vote is certainly not going to stop them or help us, what will is by praying for Trump and resisting any errors.

God Bless You