Congress Introduces Bills for Digital Dollar Wallet At Federal Reserve & Treasury
Exclamation 
Didn't need to be clairvoyant to see this coming...

First he'll talk about Visa's patent on it and then get into the legislation:

Watch from approximately 32:23 for this short segment:

The blockchain diagram even has the square and compass Masonic symbol on it.
We will have to wait and see, but just like the rushed Vaccine from the likes of Bill Gates and Fauci, Trump is not going to enforce them on the masses, so when the people know and resist, he will see the way his base is reacting and find another solution or at least put the brakes on and see the dangers IMO.

Pray for him, he is the best alternative right now and I hope he wins in 2020.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
ROFL!

All the conspiracy libertardian nuts who were all gung-ho for Bitcoin and digital currency cause "Mah, da gubbmint don't get der hands on it like the dollah, and so we dont gots to worry bout no inflation or gubbmint trackin." are now crapping themselves because gee whizz the gubbmint thinks digital currency is also a good thing.

Stupid is as stupid does.