Public Rosaries
A blessed Ascension Day to you all!

Two weeks ago I got fed up with all this nonsense, and decided I needed to do something.  So, I told my wife that after work, we'd go down to our local parish, kneel on the concrete, and pray The Holy Rosary.  So we did.  

I didn't know what would happen-our county was on lockdown.  But there we were, kneeling on the concrete and praying in the sun.  Just before the third decade, I heard a car pull up behind us and I thought, "oh boy, I'm about to have an encounter with a peace officer".  

To my great surprise an old man whom I'd never seen before, got out of his truck, knelt down next to us, and finished the prayer with us.  

With this as inspiration, I began to contact the men in my Latin mass Chaplaincy.  We decided we'd pray a Rosary on Sunday outside of our church.  That was last Sunday.  We had about 15 parishioners join us, and this Sunday I'm sure there will be more!

I encourage you all--go to your church.  Kneel outside of the locked doors on the concrete, and beg God to open our churches!
Incline into my aid, o God!  My Lord hasten to help me!
Quote:Kneel outside of the locked doors on the concrete, and beg God to open our churches!

Exactly how it works. Thanks, and blessed Ascension Thursday to you!
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • St Anthony