Great Catholic French Monarch of the End Times: Dr. Marshall Video
Just to postulate an observation, that kinda progresses from my previous post:

What is a "Monarch"?

Merriam-Webster: Wrote:Definition of monarch. 1 : a person who reigns over a kingdom or empire: such as. a : a sovereign ruler. b : a constitutional (see constitutional entry 1 sense 3 [3 : being in accordance with or authorized by the constitution of a state or society]) king or queen.

President Trump could be construed to be monarch-like, even considered a kind of oligarch. He has made some sweeping changes and made many moves in the favor of Israel.

Now, I don't agree with him on many of theses issues, but it cannot be ignored that he wields great amounts of power and influence on the world and in his country. He came out of 'nowhere' and was surprisingly effective, in his position, against some incredible odds and against some very powerful people and plans.

Admittedly, he may be just a leader of a Masonic facet, the Scottish Rite Freemasons (mostly Oligarchs/Business tycoons and the like), who have always been at odds with the Illuminists (especially the Royals), but, the Prophecies of the 'Great Monarch' are not specific as to his character, only to what he does and in that regard, does he not fit the pattern?

Just speculating here...
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
(05-30-2020, 11:18 AM)Zedta Wrote: Just to postulate an observation, that kinda progresses from my previous post:

What is a "Monarch"?

Merriam-Webster: Wrote:Definition of monarch. 1 : a person who reigns over a kingdom or empire: such as. a : a sovereign ruler. b : a constitutional (see constitutional entry 1 sense 3 [3 : being in accordance with or authorized by the constitution of a state or society]) king or queen.

President Trump could be construed to be monarch-like, even considered a kind of oligarch. He has made some sweeping changes and made many moves in the favor of Israel.

Now, I don't agree with him on many of theses issues, but it cannot be ignored that he wields great amounts of power and influence on the world and in his country. He came out of 'nowhere' and was surprisingly effective, in his position, against some incredible odds and against some very powerful people and plans.

Admittedly, he may be just a leader of a Masonic facet, the Scottish Rite Freemasons (mostly Oligarchs/Business tycoons and the like), who have always been at odds with the Illuminists (especially the Royals), but, the Prophecies of the 'Great Monarch' are not specific as to his character, only to what he does and in that regard, does he not fit the pattern?

Just speculating here...

I don't believe Trump fits the bill. He has his hands in with too many shady people to fit such a role. Plus, while he pays lip-service to Jesus Christ, he's a Protestant heretic and lives in an adulterous union with Melania, so that would not fit the requirement of Catholicity to a Catholic Monarch (barring a miraculous conversion). And he's of Scottish-German heritage, so he's not even French.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
Wink 
Quote:It is not that She took measures out of prudence, but that She completely collapsed beyond what even the secular authorities were implementing. I recall your thread on the document released by your own diocese for anti-COVID measures; measures that were to the point of compromising the reverence of the Mass itself for the sake of bodily illness. This is insanity and a proof that the Church Herself is suffering from a lack of faith.

The bishops fell like dominoes, a horrible thing. Again and again, the USCCB has show itself to be a willing tool of evil; it ought to have been disbanded a long time ago.

LionHippo, I apologize if I gave the impression that America might see monarchical rule some day; perhaps, but I lack the imagination for this. I was thinking only of Europe.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.