Conspiracy Corner
Pursuing the Truth of the Kennedy Assassinations

"The CIA most likely planned the assassination, with help from the FBI and the Secret Service. And the fact that they got away with it has given us an NSA (National Security Agency) that now watches and listens to everything that all of us do.

Other suspects—the Mafia, KGB, Cuban exiles, and Castro—can be dismissed because there is no way any of them could have controlled and falsified the autopsy that was done by military pathologists, taking orders, in a U.S. military hospital.

Unfortunately, we now live in a country where to say that Oswald is innocent is tantamount to committing a “thoughtcrime”. Americans increasingly practice what Orwell terms “crimestop,” the faculty of stopping short at the threshold of any dangerous thought. But given the facts of the matter, believing the Oswald-did-it-alone official truth is like saying 2 + 2 = 5.

We who are alive today may not live to see the truth on the Kennedy assassination finally win out. But it will, sooner or later. For truth is the daughter of time, not of authority. It has taken more than 500 years for the truth to be realized that Richard III did not kill his nephews. One hopes that it doesn’t take that long with the JFK assassination

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/dona...ht-crimes/
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Zedta
Georgia has been invaded and taken over by leftist progressives and they fixed an election so grossly, that the people of the state could recognize the steal of the election right away. Lawsuits have been filed and the rats are scurrying about to get out of the light that is brightly being shined on their machinations:

Good video this and quite informative as well:  

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin
I've been away from this site for over a year. I'm not a massive believer in conspiracy theories. When I was a kid (I'm early 70s now) conspiracy theories were things like was the Abominable Snowman (Yeti) real. In my country (the UK) there seems to have been a growth in belief in conspiracy theories from a part of the population. Of course this has been a very strange year and we have recently started a second quarantine because of the pandemic. There's one idea that some of the 'out there' theories might be disseminated intentionally to debase theories that might have some substance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes St Patricks Helpmate's post:
  • Zedta
(11-22-2020, 05:02 PM)St Patricks Helpmate Wrote: I've been away from this site for over a year.  I'm not a massive believer in conspiracy theories.  When I was a kid (I'm early 70s now) conspiracy theories were things like was the Abominable Snowman (Yeti) real.  In my country (the UK) there seems to have been a growth in belief in conspiracy theories from a part of the population.  Of course this has been a very strange year and we have recently started a second quarantine because of the pandemic.  There's one idea that some of the 'out there' theories might be disseminated intentionally to debase theories that might have some substance.
I am about your age and I remember the situation wherein the CIA (AKA: Clowns In Action) invented the term "Conspiracy Theory" so that the talking heads of the day, could have a catch phrase that they all could parrot and dismiss anyone questioning their story-line of the JFK assassination to be some kind of kook. It worked quite well at covering up the truths we now have finally been able to eke out and those kooks turned out to be mostly on target.

I always remember that all conspiracies start out as a theory. This must be so, because a conspiracy must be designed, constructed and the working parts directed. So ya, a working theory must be the origin. How very CIA-like to use the obvious fact or truth and make into a falsehood or 'balderdash' by minimization and deflection. When it comes to the 'spook groups' like the CIA, NIA, etc, they seem to share a modus operandi: "Ignore that guy behind the curtain" ala: The Wizard of Oz. Or one made popular during the Clinton Administration; "Don't believe your lying eyes".

It is also true that truth can be 'leaked' out to the MSM, in fragmentary fashion, in order to be, through multiple conflagration, by these outlets, to puree the facts and to make people not believe the truth when they see it and leave an out through 'Plausible Deniability' for those instigating. All of these methods are part of the 'Psyops' portion of an operation meant to confuse and distract a target population. It is also a significant part of a strategy used in correlation with a biological agent attack. If an educated person were to look at what is going on in the world today, one would gather that that is exactly what has been inflicted on the world right now and they are continuing to play it out with more 'lockdowns' and personal contract limitations.

These are real things and those who have studied it can see its operation and they along with those who have just sniffed it out on their own, by reason, get slapped with the Conspiracy Theorist label. To be so dismissive, rhetorically speaking and nit meant to be directed at you, is rather disingenuous and in the end, aiding and abetting the enemy. It is much better to not be fooled, but to seek out the facts and the truth and act accordingly and not be a good little chattle.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin
Got a Bigfoot experience for ya.

Late August 2001 on a sort of vision quest alone on top of a 3,200 foot rock peak in a leeward grotto with a Scared Heart Icon and a candle in a nitch in the wall watching the sunset over the Pacific Ocean I smell a very, very strong skunk smell and have a weird sensation someone, or something, is watching me. So there I was, stuck, no way down until morning, so I lit the home rolled, tightly packed, cigarette I had brought with and nursed it along for 20 minutes hoping the smoke would deter who ever it was out there thinking I may be in who ever's nighttime spot. Next morning I pack up my meager kit, and headed down to meet my ride home. When I got down to the last spot on the trail where you could still see the summit I looked back and was amazed to see (barely) someone standing on top watching me. Hmmm, I thought, and continued around the bend acting as if I had saw nothing, and waited. In the meantime I slipped off my big stovepipe jeans and the Fila parka and stowed them away. It took him about a 1/2 an hour to show up and there I was standing around the corner in my cutoffs wool socks and GI hiking boots grinning and him in his international orange insulated overalls with a full sized frame backpack and a coil of climbing rope. I said good morning and he looked at me in my shorts and wool socks surprized and grunted and jogged on. Well I was confused to what in the world this guy was doing up there without saying a word to me especially since he looked like a cop or FBI or something:) So anyway back to Bigfoot. After all this happened I read reports that Bigfoot has a strong skunky smell (at least in the Pacfic Northwest). So of course I had to think: was this guy playing a trick on me with skunk scent? And I doubt there up be an actual skunk way up there so I mentioned it to a friend and he told me that him and a friend were picking gooseberries up there one time and they both heard something big right around dark, and it scared them. Then I read that peak was taboo to the local Indians and they would not go up there. I guess I'll never know for sure but I no longer scoff at the stories. I also told my Mexican friend about it and he just nodded and said un huh. The funny part was though when I told him about the guy in the orange jumpsuit and how he reacted when he saw me standing there (it gets way cold up on top at night even in late summer) in shorts and a t-shirt Ruben grinned and said 'he probably thought you were an Indian'
Learned a new word today: infodemic
Ex: