Conspiracy Corner
Scientists have known for more than 15 years that humans are excreting their prescription drugs into American sewers and that water-purification systems are not equipped to filter the chemical effluents from drugs, including anything from birth-control pills and painkillers to psychiatric medicines

https://www.ncregister.com/news/birth-co...the-making

Meanwhile, the environmental movement is SILENT about this. They apparently don't care about clean water when it comes to contraceptives.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 2 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • SacraCor714, SeeTheLight
Conspiracy Classic- "Little Bighorn" Custer vs. Crazy Horse vs. Sitting Bull & U.S. Government

Sounds like Masonic skulduggery to me
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
(03-29-2021, 12:25 AM)Blind Horus Wrote: Conspiracy Classic- "Little Bighorn" Custer vs. Crazy Horse vs. Sitting Bull & U.S. Government

Sounds like Masonic skulduggery to me

Question: was Custer or any of his fellow officers and men in the 7th Cavalry Lodge members? Scottish or York Rite and what degree? Did Custer also tick off somebody within the Lodge that sealed his fate along with his men?
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
(03-29-2021, 02:20 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: Question: was Custer or any of his fellow officers and men in the 7th Cavalry Lodge members? Scottish or York Rite and what degree? Did Custer also tick off somebody within the Lodge that sealed his fate along with his men?

Custer was never a Freemason. I can't speak to most of the officers and men, but his senior Captain, Myles Keogh, who died at Little Bighorn, was a Catholic who had served in the Army of Pius IX fighting against the Freemasons of Italy. Many of the Sioux were Catholic and Keogh's body was the only one not mutilated because they found the Papal medal he had received for his service on a chain around his neck.

Keogh's horse, 'Comanche' was the only survivor of Custer's detachment. He was retired to Fort Riley, KS, where the 7th US Cavalry was based. On his death, he was stuffed and put on display at the University of Kansas Natural History Museum, where I often took my children when we lived in Lawrence.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • HailGilbert, jack89, SeeTheLight
Hmm, Jovan. You're good.

My take before reading yours, (which is my way)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Reno

Hard tellin' not knowin'. It's like my dad said when I asked him if there were any in our family. His reply: 'well it is a secret society you know.' But reading a few letters written by some of the Little Bighorn survivors, (the ones a ways away from the battle), I gathered there were three Custers killed that day: George, Thomas and Boston Custer. Both George Armstrong and his brother Major Thomas Custer were known by the indians and named. George for his long hair and his brother for his shorter hair. And in fact the corpse of George was not mutilated after the battle (and another lieutenant whose horse was also spared.) But instead of bearing the two's bodies back to the steamship 35 miles away they buried them on the battlefield. So it seems to me, though enemies, the indians had more respect for Custer then some of his fellow soldiers.

Anyway, there's a regular cottage industry writing the Little Bighorn legends so the truth is hard to sift.
(03-18-2021, 02:24 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: Scientists have known for more than 15 years that humans are excreting their prescription drugs into American sewers and that water-purification systems are not equipped to filter the chemical effluents from drugs, including anything from birth-control pills and painkillers to psychiatric medicines

Meanwhile, the environmental movement is SILENT about this.  They apparently don't care about clean water when it comes to contraceptives.

They made them take the phosphates out of laundry soap because people complained about soap suds in the rivers, but contraceptives are okay. Right. 

Puberty Blockers certainly can't be good either unless of course they're trying to reduce the beaver population, too.
(03-31-2021, 02:41 PM)Blind Horus Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 02:24 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: Scientists have known for more than 15 years that humans are excreting their prescription drugs into American sewers and that water-purification systems are not equipped to filter the chemical effluents from drugs, including anything from birth-control pills and painkillers to psychiatric medicines

Meanwhile, the environmental movement is SILENT about this.  They apparently don't care about clean water when it comes to contraceptives.

They made them take the phosphates out of laundry soap because people complained about soap suds in the rivers, but contraceptives are okay. Right. 

Well of course, it plays right into the depopulation agenda. The more people sterilized, the better the world will be for these psychopaths. Remember the Georgia guidestones: 
Quote:
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
This is just the type of thing where the term tinfoil hat comes from, (but it does make me wonder, a little, why the militaries of the world switched to non-metallic helmets.) But, anyway, as with all Eustace Mullins-esque tin-foolery it must be taken with a grain of salt.

PSYCHIATRY IS FALSE SCIENCE & WEAPONISED BY BIG PHARMA & INTEL MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXES

Happy Easter SHL
Ukraine H1N1 Mutation: Oracle software Corp. has reverse-engineered 1918 virus and predict mutations (2009)

A company engineering viruses? 

Bill Gates interview Tv show 1995

No one smarter