"Only a Vaccine Can Treat COVID-19" CDC, Fauci and Bill Gates
The title is a full-on lie. Vaccines cannot treat a disease, only prevent it. Getting vaccinated once you are infected, is like pouring more gas on a gas fire. I doesn't help put it out and may make things worse. In some cases, if it is given soon enough, before the body has begun to make antibodies on its own, it may help, but then, most tests (especially the current, widely used COVID-19 tests) are for the virus antibodies, so getting a positive from them would be too late for a vaccination.

Gates and Fouci just wanna make money! A Lancet article, Fouci promoted, just got found out to be utterly false and actually written by a scifi writer! 

Link to supporting article on the subject here.

Give me a break!

Video about title concerns here:
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Blind Horus, Teresa Agrorum, traditiovivens
This is a GREAT supporting article, quite different from the entry in The Guardian (posted elsewhere).

You want to laugh, it's so...laughable.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
Could COVID patient numbers be fake too?

A Second Major COVID Study by Surgisphere Analytics Company Is Retracted
Published June 6, 2020 at 9:13am

First, the highly respected Lancet medical journal retracted a major study about hydroxychloroquine. And now, the esteemed New England Journal of Medicine has yanked another study, this one concerning COVID-19 and blood pressure drugs.

Quote:A peer-reviewed Lancet study claimed that Surgisphere culled data from nearly 15,000 COVID-19 patients from 1,200 hospitals around the world. There is no evidence that it collected any data from anyone...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06...retracted/
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
(06-05-2020, 12:16 PM)Zedta Wrote: The title is a full-on lie. Vaccines cannot treat a disease, only prevent it. Getting vaccinated once you are infected, is like pouring more gas on a gas fire. I doesn't help put it out and may make things worse. In some cases, if it is given soon enough, before the body has begun to make antibodies on its own, it may help, but then, most tests (especially the current, widely used COVID-19 tests) are for the virus antibodies, so getting a positive from them would be too late for a vaccination.

Gates and Fouci just wanna make money! A Lancet article, Fouci promoted, just got found out to be utterly false and actually written by a scifi writer! 

Link to supporting article on the subject here.

Give me a break!

Video about title concerns here:

If you ask me Gates has become a jewish version of Mengele - out to fix the world by experimenting on his underlings. And not to be outdone on a far wider more effective scale, bless his little heart. It's a funny thing how we always seem to acquire the most undesirable traits of our enemies (the very ones we onced rallied against!) 

You could say the same about Soros and Ho Chi Minh I suppose. 

God damn them both I pray. Thank You.

ETA: Imagine the vanity of thinking that your enemy can do you more damage than your enmity. ~ St Augustine
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Zedta