Warning!! Superplume Is Growing OUT OF CONTROL in Earth Mantle Transition Zone!
I have been off and on the fence as concerns Planet X and all the hubbub surrounding this supposed event. The data seemed to be very obscure and hard to pin down. I thought that there should be more signs on the earth in response to such a large structure coming into our solar system, but the data wasn't convincing.

Then I got this video and my radar antenna has been redirected. This is the best video/information/data I have seen so far. It is indeed a heads up. The data is certainly, showing the effects of a large, heavy object entering the solar system and getting closer to the sun and the inner planets and the effects are notable.

This is a decent video on some hidden clues that are pointing towards a very near to be seen, uptick in geothermal activities on our planet. The world is under threat of increased volcanic eruption and earthquakes.

The 'Black Star' cometh?

Worth watching for sure. Be prepared!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
If there was a large mass object so close to us that it is near the extents of our solar system, I find it hard to believe that of all the potential universities throughout the world that have credible Astronomy or Earth Science programs, and all of the professors, graduate students, and support staff at these universities over the past decade who have access to the many instruments that could verify this, that no credible body of people have come forward to provide irrefutable evidence of a Planet X.  Perhaps I missed the release of credible evidence that has been ignored, but it would be too easy to find if it was true, and would be quite simply impossible to contain (IMO).
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 3 users Like The Tax Collector's post:
  • Augustinian, jovan66102, Zedta
The conspirafoil types have been yelling about Nibiru/Planet X for years. It was supposed to have happened back in 2012, but then didn't. And as Tax Collector said, there would be at least some evidence from a credible source that something this big is on it's way.

But, on the other hand, the next Chastisement is supposed to be by fire. So why not an asteroid impact or severe volcanic activity? I'm not trying to undermine your thread, I've just been down that cosmic object rabbit hole years ago with no real tangible evidence.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
Well, y'all, I said I was on the fence for a long time about it, but some truth is leaking out. This article shows some very convincing data, from science sources, that point to 'something' bothering our sun and our planet's magnetosphere, something that can't be explained by normal or expected perturbations in the usual configurations of our 'shields'. That part of the discussion was quite convincing in my way of thinking. You can't have bulges in the magnetosphere on both sides of the planet, one from solar influence and another from an almost equally strong opposite direction. One can't blame Jupiter or Saturn, due to their positions at angles that would lessen their sum influences.

Take a second listen and pick through it. It was very sobering for me and it could certainly explain what could cause the sorts of terrestrial disasters described in Scripture and elsewhere, 'destined' to descend on our planet, could trigger such events, never before seen nor ever to be seen events, to take place on an otherwise, relatively serine world.

It is entirely plausible, that this body is a twin, somewhat failed twin of our sun...a Dark Star. Statistically, it is true that the vast majority of stars we can observe are binary or a few even, multiple systems. Why not our solar system? 

If Jesus knew this event would come and when, it makes sense for Him to come at try to light to the fire of Faith in Mankind, to save souls from out of this disaster and logically, it would be true that His nemesis, Satan, would, as time runs out, pull out all the stops to grab up all the souls he can and defeat Jesus and God's plan.

Things are just sort of ramping up everywhere in the world, that indicate something of immense proportions is at our doorstep. This could be part of that catastrophic and total game-changing event(s) that have been foretold can play out.

Just speculating here, but these data the author has gathered are some of the best I've seen, so far, to suggest such an outcome and from data short of an actual 'picture' of something very hard to photograph. As far as keeping this secret; the end of the world, as we know it, is something that the PTB would certainly want secret. Imagine the panic, the riots, the absolute mayhem that could result from the release of this? In the end, what can a person do to escape it? Virtually, nothing.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum
Quote:Imagine the panic, the riots, the absolute mayhem that could result from the release of this? In the end, what can a person do to escape it? Virtually, nothing.

Stigmatist Thérèse Neumann (1898-1962; approved) was asked by an American GI if the United States would ever be destroyed or invaded in a war. She replied: "No, but at the end of this century America will be destroyed economically by a series of natural disasters." I think an astrological event qualifies.

Apparently our nation's merciful assistance and generosity following the war gained us this grace. Sins of impurity (and no doubt our practice and exportation of abortion), however, have earned our demise.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
Interesting; Maria Esperanza, of Batania, another Stigmatist, said basically the same thing in 1994 when she predicted the fall of the Twin Towers as well.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
(06-09-2020, 02:43 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote:
Quote:Imagine the panic, the riots, the absolute mayhem that could result from the release of this? In the end, what can a person do to escape it? Virtually, nothing.

Stigmatist Thérèse Neumann (1898-1962; approved) was asked by an American GI if the United States would ever be destroyed or invaded in a war. She replied: "No, but at the end of this century America will be destroyed economically by a series of natural disasters." I think an astrological event qualifies.

Apparently our nation's merciful assistance and generosity following the war gained us this grace. Sins of impurity (and no doubt our practice and exportation of abortion), however, have earned our demise.

The "end of this century" was 20 years ago.  The economy wasn't destroyed, and no natural disasters.
(06-14-2020, 04:06 PM)Melkite Wrote: The "end of this century" was 20 years ago.  The economy wasn't destroyed, and no natural disasters.

So...since when do prophesy predictions take place as like switching a switch? Never. They do, however, tend to ramp up and natural disasters are on the uptick as if leading to some kind of crescendo.

Did you watch the video? If not, you may change your mind if you do.

Hide and watch.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis
Quote:The "end of this century" was 20 years ago.  The economy wasn't destroyed, and no natural disasters.

No natural disasters? Have you already forgotten the hurricanes that have taken place?

I'm of the opinion our economy has been destroyed. The loss of small businesses and the virus rescue spending will push the U.S. deficit this year to 3.8 trillion. Our government's answer to this is to print more money--not in our wildest dreams could we afford to buy our country back from its creditors.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
(06-14-2020, 11:30 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote:
Quote:The "end of this century" was 20 years ago.  The economy wasn't destroyed, and no natural disasters.

No natural disasters? Have you already forgotten the hurricanes that have taken place?

I'm of the opinion our economy has been destroyed. The loss of small businesses and the virus rescue spending will push the U.S. deficit this year to 3.8 trillion. Our government's answer to this is to print more money--not in our wildest dreams could we afford to buy our country back from its creditors.

Again, none of this happened before the end of the last century, which is what the prophet prophecized, right?  If I predict a major earthquake to happen sometime between now and 2025, and one happens in 2037, did my prophecy come true?  No, it didn't.  Natural disasters and economic troubles are constants in this world.  If you wait long enough, they will eventually happen.

Prophets are tested by the specifics of their prophecies being accurate.  If they aren't, then it's a false prophet, or at least a false prophecy.  If we're going to allow for any similarity to a prophecy to show its veracity, even if doesn't actually line up with the prophecy, then there is NO logical reason for you to doubt any Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, New Age or any other pagan prophet and their prophecies, because they too will have similarities that line up with them eventually.