New Data Dramatically Lowers C-19 Fatality Rate
By now, you can guess the latest on the virus--with all attention focused on the violence, it's practically non-news.

Quote:Orthomolecular Medicine News Service
June 7, 2020

New Data on the Number of Asymptomatic Infections Dramatically Lowers the COVID-19 Case-fatality Rate

The public has been made aware of the number of COVID-19 deaths and reported cases that have occurred since the beginning of the current pandemic.

However, the number of unreported cases has not been widely known or publicized. Recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated that more than one-third of SARS-CoV-2 (the coronavirus that can lead to COVID-19) infections are asymptomatic, meaning that initial estimations of its severity were grossly overestimated. Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) has collated data from U.S. antibody studies and produced an educational document outlining how an accurate case-fatality rate (CFR) requires antibody studies in order to guide and measure medical care and public health policies.

Comparing COVID-19 to previous seasonal and pandemic influenzas reveals a similar fatality rate.
Similar to CDC estimations, PIC's analysis results in a COVID-19 CFR of 0.26%, which is comparable to the case fatality rates of previous seasonal and pandemic flu periods.
To see PIC's educational document on assessing COVID-19 severity, visit http://www.physiciansforinformedconsent.org/COVID-19
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
Yep - I can't help but interject "WHO CARES?!?!" at any piece of virus news. It's just laughable now. 0.26% mortality rate? Even more so.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mourning Dove's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
You're right. It's unbelievably laughable.

And yet the very fact bothers me greatly. Nobody's looking while they admit this has been an enormous fraud that destroyed many lives, jobs, businesses, and even our way of life. (And if our health care and food supply have been damaged beyond repair, this virus will be killing people long after it's gone.)
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
Good point. People should care about news that emerges debunking previous fears of our so-called health experts, but they won't, since attention has shifted elsewhere. How convenient!
[-] The following 2 users Like Mourning Dove's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
Each passing day I understand the utter sheer violence of the Old Testament.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta