Mormonism and Kabbalah

I came across this video this morning, not out of interest in the false gospel of Mormonism, but rather, that it explicitly shows the connections of Kabbalah not only to Mormonism, but also to Freemasonry and occult Hermeticism in the West. It is worth watching because it openly, and brazenly, supports the "conspiracy theory" of Kabbalah and Talmudic Judaism being at the heart of those occult entities in opposition to, and even within, the Catholic Church.

Further, it also proves that all such man-made religions such as Talmudic Judaism, Protestantism, Masonry, and Mormonism, among others, have the central mystical "theology" of Kabbalistic "wisdom". The presenter, Dr. Hartley Lachter, a Jew, emphasizes this central connection alongside the blatant lie of the Church "perverting" or "obscuring" the "true" gospel. He even goes as far as to blaspheme our Lord by saying that Kabbalah was the "true religion of Jesus Christ." 

In essence, all syncretism, within and outside of, the Church is grounded in the perverse doctrine of Jewish mysticism.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Mourning Dove, Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
I have cousins who are way up in the Mormon belief system. Mormonism is high Free Masonry. It is a very diabolical form, with very private "Temples" in most population centers that are huge and cannot be accessed by ANYONE save a Mormon, or 30th degree (Shriner) Mason.

My cousin once said, "We both worship the same Jesus, don't we?" I held back retorting with, "No. I worship the One True Lord, the ONLY begotten Son of God. My Jesus is not the brother of Satan, as you believe."

I just can't speak with her much anymore. The Mormons are so lost. I mean, the whole of the old testament inscribed on gold pages? How in heck could one even carry such a weight, especially in the 1800's? And then, The Book of Mormon? Another Gospel? Given by an illuminated (angel?) being? Gosh, all of that is warned about, even specifically, in scripture!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian
(06-10-2020, 03:09 PM)Zedta Wrote: It is a very diabolical form, with very private "Temples" ... cannot be accessed by ANYONE save a Mormon, 

And not even by all Mormons. They have to have a 'Temple recommend' to enter a Temple. To have a Temple recommend requires careful observance of all the rules, including the dietary laws from the 'Word of Wisdom'.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian
(06-10-2020, 03:09 PM)Zedta Wrote: I have cousins who are way up in the Mormon belief system. Mormonism is high Free Masonry. It is a very diabolical form, with very private "Temples" in most population centers that are huge and cannot be accessed by ANYONE save a Mormon, or 30th degree (Shriner) Mason.

My cousin once said, "We both worship the same Jesus, don't we?" I held back retorting with, "No. I worship the One True Lord, the ONLY begotten Son of God. My Jesus is not the brother of Satan, as you believe."

I just can't speak with her much anymore. The Mormons are so lost. I mean, the whole of the old testament inscribed on gold pages? How in heck could one even carry such a weight, especially in the 1800's? And then, The Book of Mormon? Another Gospel? Given by an illuminated (angel?) being? Gosh, all of that is warned about, even specifically, in scripture!

I think the thing that struck me most odd about Mormonism was when I first heard the belief that they literally become gods and that God is just another creaturely "god" among them, albeit the first. This makes a whole lot more sense in the context of the Kabbalah and Freemasonry.

What an evil, blasphemous religion full of genuine, honest and kind people.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
Shriner admits he worships Lucifer:

2min

[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
(06-10-2020, 05:58 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Shriner admits he worships Lucifer:

2min

I will add to this, not that it lessens his profession of belief, that 'Lucifer' in the Masonic sense is akin to the definition of the name as "Light Bearer", citing the illumination or enlightenment central to Masonic belief.

As we all know, regardless, profession of any God outside of the Holy and Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Logos made flesh in our Lord Jesus Christ; is worshipping Satan or some demon.

1830, such a pivotal year, with the publishing of the Book of Mormon, and Andy Jackson signing the Indian Removal Act into law. Coincidentally the Book of Mormon would conveniently justify the mood of Jackson's Manifest Destiny with tales of wicked Lamanites and righteous Nephites.

Also in 1830 The Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to St. Catherine Labouré and said: God wishes to charge you with a mission. The Blessed Virgin further states, Times are evil in France and in the world." 

Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
Ô Marie, conçue sans péché, 
priez pour nous qui avons recours à vous

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 4 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • Augustinian, jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
(06-10-2020, 06:36 PM)Augustinian Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 05:58 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Shriner admits he worships Lucifer:

2min

I will add to this, not that it lessens his profession of belief, that 'Lucifer' in the Masonic sense is akin to the definition of the name as "Light Bearer", citing the illumination or enlightenment central to Masonic belief.

As we all know, regardless, profession of any God outside of the Holy and Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Logos made flesh in our Lord Jesus Christ; is worshipping Satan or some demon.

This is the part I have wondered about.  They view Lucifer as the "Morning Star" and the "Light Bearer".  We see Mary as the Morning Star and Jesus as the Light Bearer.

They see Jesus and Mary as "ascended masters".

This is where it seems that many of the elect could be led astray.  Why do we use the same terms and how can we tell the difference?
Kaballah was supposed to be super secret so I dont know if joseph smith could obtain the idea naturally, meaning maybe he had fake visions of bad spirits.
From what I know only married jews over 40 yo could study kaballah,and many texts have never been translated from hebrew.

"Sir, you need to be born again."

Title of (edited) video should read: "Two Protestants argue errors past one another."

Film at 11.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bonaventure's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta