Colette's Carvings!
Star 
Hey everyone. Sorry for the self promotion, but while I was logged in I wanted to share my wife and I's Etsy shop that we started. We make wood signs! Nursery signs, front porch signs, but my favorite are our saint plaques! We can also do 100% custom designs. Please a take a peak. My wife's confirmation saint was St Colette, so we named it in honor of her.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColettesCarvings
[-] The following 5 users Like Some Guy's post:
  • dahveed, jack89, Mamadric, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum
Nice stuff. I like the Saint Michael one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • Some Guy
Thanks! That was actually the first design we made and we got to make one for the St Michael shrine at our parish.
I’m glad you posted. Would prefer to support more Catholic families when I buy things.

Love these!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Elle19's post:
  • jovan66102, Some Guy
Got an ad up on FE's home page! :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(06-19-2020, 07:20 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Got an ad up on FE's home page! :)

Some years ago I had an Etsy shop and I started the Catholic Etsy Artists Guild.  CEAG

Don't know who's running it now, but it's a good place to network with other Catholic artists/crafters/business owners.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Some Guy, Teresa Agrorum
Dunno if the attached image will work right, but attached is an Immaculate Heart of Mary plaque we made.
I don't think it worked. So here's just a link.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/832140595/immaculate-heart-plaque-saint-mary-round?ref=search_recently_viewed-2&frs=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(07-04-2020, 08:39 AM)Some Guy Wrote: I don't think it worked. So here's just a link.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/832140595/immaculate-heart-plaque-saint-mary-round?ref=search_recently_viewed-2&frs=1

Love the design and especially the color! :)
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Some Guy