Obligated to go to NO Mass?
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(06-23-2020, 03:15 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote:

People are SO IGNORANT OF HISTORY that they have no clue it was none other than the Catholic Church who opposed enslavement and oppression of natives in the New World.  There were some very diabolical colonists, yes, but this is only a half truth presented as a whole truth by dilettantes with an agenda.  There were more who came to the New World with good intentions than vice versa. 

Unlike Islam, the Gospel of Christ did not spread by the sword.  Charlemagne is perhaps the only prominent exception - but he eventually abandoned this practice.
(06-23-2020, 03:14 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Your choice. But I think we may have bigger problems on our hands, and soon. See how you feel after BLM and ANTIFA are done with our churches, because they're coming. Did you see the statues of Bl. Serra were pulled down?

ETA: I've been going to Confession to this priest. https://www.olmc.church/confession I'm really grateful for his ministry. If I didn't have Confession at this time, I'd be in trouble. For sure.

No doubt we do.  But as long as the feminized clergy want to keep throwing up Hippie Jesus while the churches are being set fire with them in it...why should I join in their suicide.  Steven Crowder (Prot) calls them "agape Christians" and yeah I agree.  There's a time of war and a time of peace as Ecclesiastics says...it's time for war.  It's time to flip tables.

I'm done with Sadducees Christians who wish to get along with the pagan conquerors and get rich in the process.  I'm not going to a St John Neumann parish where it is bursting with wealth, always demanding more from its parishoners so it can have "rock-guitair" masses and join hands with Protestants in "fighting racism."

Thanks, no...I don't need to go to the DNC to get grace from God.  If Antifa and BLM burn those down, then perhaps they shouldn't have ran with the Devil.  We all know what happens when you side with Herod over Christ...you lose your temple.

That parish you show seems to have respect for our Lord...I assure you it's not like that everwhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
(06-23-2020, 03:15 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote:

Thanks TM for getting with the program but we all knew about this for years. Thanks for waking up.
(06-23-2020, 11:14 AM)austenbosten Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 03:14 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Your choice. But I think we may have bigger problems on our hands, and soon. See how you feel after BLM and ANTIFA are done with our churches, because they're coming. Did you see the statues of Bl. Serra were pulled down?

ETA: I've been going to Confession to this priest. https://www.olmc.church/confession I'm really grateful for his ministry. If I didn't have Confession at this time, I'd be in trouble. For sure.

No doubt we do.  But as long as the feminized clergy want to keep throwing up Hippie Jesus while the churches are being set fire with them in it...why should I join in their suicide.  Steven Crowder (Prot) calls them "agape Christians" and yeah I agree.  There's a time of war and a time of peace as Ecclesiastics says...it's time for war.  It's time to flip tables.

I'm done with Sadducees Christians who wish to get along with the pagan conquerors and get rich in the process.  I'm not going to a St John Neumann parish where it is bursting with wealth, always demanding more from its parishoners so it can have "rock-guitair" masses and join hands with Protestants in "fighting racism."

Thanks, no...I don't need to go to the DNC to get grace from God.  If Antifa and BLM burn those down, then perhaps they shouldn't have ran with the Devil.  We all know what happens when you side with Herod over Christ...you lose your temple.

That parish you show seems to have respect for our Lord...I assure you it's not like that everwhere.

Don't get me wrong, I've been going to the TLM now for like around twelve years. It (tradition) is my home. My family still all attends the NO. There are many good priests among the NO, like the one who recently came and gave my mil Last Rites. I think I'm going to have to do both forms (ordinary and extraordinary) for now. I think it's what God wants me to do...I won't receive in the hand, though. That's a line I won't cross. 

My husband has started praying a full rosary with me every night. That alone is an incredible grace. I think God wants me to submit to hub's authority by going with him and the family to NO. So for now, I'll try doing both.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.