How To Tell The Difference Between A Man And A Woman
Many things can be changed with HRT or surgery.

With a few exceptions the skull and bones can't be changed overall.

Here is a starter for you:

[video=youtube] [/video]

Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
I saw a joke once: A baby boy is looking down into his diaper and says to the little girl next to him, "Look what I've got". The little girl looks there then looks into her diaper and says, that's nice, but I have one of these and my Mommy says that with one of these I can have one of those anytime I want".

I guess in this day and age, that 'joke' has lost all its meaning.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Sacred Heart lover
I was starting to question my womanhood with all the digit talk from yesterday.
Narcissus. I watched just a few moments of 'Surgery'. A couple hundred thousand later, and I could look like that.

Today when I glance in the mirror I see my paternal grandmother. She was pretty--Grandpa sure thought so--but not gorgeous and when I see her face I remember. And I feel strengthened.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
(06-17-2020, 01:15 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: Narcissus. I watched just a few moments of 'Surgery'. A couple hundred thousand later, and I could look like that.

Today when I glance in the mirror I see my paternal grandmother. She was pretty--Grandpa sure thought so--but not gorgeous and when I see her face I remember. And I feel strengthened.

The first few minutes are about the far, far extremes that that can be done on those with the money to do it.

Go to the 11 minute mark to see what just a few months of T (tea party is symbol they use) can do.  --Although I encourage you to watch the whole thing.

I assure you, they are all around you and you don't realize it.

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
This also shows you the effect of popping a few pills:

-Our Lady of La Salette

The very idea is difficult to grasp--what happens when you don't look like anyone in the family? Perhaps you don't care at first, but sooner or later you must wake up and realize it's all fake. How horrible.
So here is a little game we can play to test your ability to identify someone as male or female.

I posted this in Feb 2018.

So you think you can tell the difference between a woman and a man pretending to be one?

Here are 26 photos of what appears to be women.  (a couple have bathing suit shots but not tiny bikinis or thongs)

Some of them are known to be men.

Which ones do you believe are men?

How can you tell?

See the photos here:

https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80701&pid=1362112#pid1362112

-Our Lady of La Salette

Here is the photo for number one that isn't showing up:

[Image: trans.png]

-Our Lady of La Salette

Alas, this is where I came in, SHL. I had registered back in October of last year but couldn't get activated until much later; this post was one of the first I'd noted. (I did guess they were all men, poor things.)

Of course, the more self-consciously 'feminine' they behave, the more obvious it is. You can't 'un-see' it.

I am beginning to grapple with why, however. It's a religious experience apparently. (A religion that ensures you will be sterile.)