'These people deserve to get coronavirus vaccine first'
Bill Gates seems to think we need a vaccine in order to achieve herd immunity.

This is patently false. Herd immunity is a natural process of the immune system response in a population; it can't be hurried along by a vaccine, and in fact the weakened immune response induced by a vaccine can work against herd immunity.

Melinda Gates: These people deserve to get coronavirus vaccine first
'You don't want the first vaccines to go to the highest-bidding countries,' Gates says
By Evie Fordham
June 24, 2020

Health care workers should get access to a coronavirus vaccine first, Melinda Gates said last week during a virtual appearance at the Forbes philanthropy summit with husband Bill Gates.

"One of the reasons we are so involved in this is that you don't want the first vaccines to go to the highest-bidding countries," Melinda Gates said. "There are 60 million healthcare workers [around the world]. They deserve to get the vaccine first, they're the ones dealing with this on the front lines, trying to keep us all safe."

"Then you have to start to tier from there, based on the countries and the populations," Melinda Gates continued. "Here in the United States, it's going to be black people who really should get it first and many indigenous people, as well as people with underlying symptoms, and then elderly people."

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation supports Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, which the foundation says will work to purchase and distribute vaccine doses to low-income countries.

See more here:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/c...inda-gates
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
I'm a healthcare worker. And Bill Gates is a dysgenic psychopath who wants to reduce the world's population. But now he wants to save us from a virus with his vaccine.

Nice try, Satan.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.
[-] The following 5 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • ActusFidei313, formerbuddhist, josh987654321, SeekerofChrist, Teresa Agrorum
Rather clever, because the 'higher bidding' countries have more means to pick up on, prove and expose any side effects that were to occur, whereas poor countries and communities have little recourse to exposing and fighting any side effects that were to occur to them. The first Vaccines should go to the elites, the fact that they are not tells you everything.

They've been testing Vaccines on poor countries for a while now, so of course this was their first 'go to' under the guise of selflessness, when really it's all about using a group of people to experiment on and having the ability to crush them and cover their own asses in case something goes wrong.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 5 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • Mourning Dove, Sacred Heart lover, SeekerofChrist, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
I too am a healthcare worker and feel the same about Bill Gates.  Hell I don't want a vaccine.  Bill Gates can take his vaccine and shove it.  

The saddest thing I see is how irrationally terrified so many people are about this phony flu, including fellow healthcare workers.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 3 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
Quote:Nice try, Satan.

Gates & Co. have wildly overplayed their hand. Of course there's a bidding war, and soon all will see just what is in their 'inoculation'.

I thought it was telling that they wanted to start with the health care workers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
(06-26-2020, 11:46 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: "Here in the United States, it's going to be black people who really should get it first and many indigenous people..."

Whoa...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mourning Dove's post:
  • Zedta
Quote:"...it's going to be black people who really should get it first and many indigenous people..."

Isn't that amazing? They can't shut up about their eugenic aims long enough to fool anyone.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
(06-27-2020, 09:46 AM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote:
Quote:"...it's going to be black people who really should get it first and many indigenous people..."

Isn't that amazing? They can't shut up about their eugenic aims long enough to fool anyone.

Yet many indigenous peoples are too busy knocking down statues of Columbus and many blacks are too hellbent on burning our world to smithereens for injustices suffered 150 years ago to even remotely care about what could be an imminent threat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mourning Dove's post:
  • Zedta
Quote:Yet many indigenous peoples are too busy knocking down statues of Columbus and many blacks are too hellbent on burning our world to smithereens for injustices suffered 150 years ago to even remotely care about what could be an imminent threat.

It's been said elsewhere on FE that when people do wake up to the oppression of liberalism, it'll be quite a sight.
(06-27-2020, 09:46 AM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote:

Bloodlines are everything with the Elites. It's no wonder they would want to hit blacks and Injuns first, and is even more telling that they're allowing POC to forego masks and social-I mean, "physical distancing" so they get a higher number of these populations to feel like they need to be vaccinated.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta