I have sinned. what can I do?
Sad 
Due in part to the desperation from isolation and relatively untreated mental illness(my parents forcibly stopped giving me some of my meds,and even when I requested many times an urgent visit to the phsyic ward they brushed it off)i feel into sin. I am not hypocrital but i honeslty feel bad,about it, I even used a cable to whip myself as a penance, I read some saints did it.

What can I do? its literally impossible to go to confession,all nearby churches are closed and my confessor,who invites to his house to talk form time to time.lives on the capital city(I dont) I admit im struggling with religion itself and right now I lean towards skepticism. I anyway would like to know what the catholic procedure is,in such cases.

Do I have to recite the act of contrition prayer,or something more?
Make a good act of contrition and resolve to go to Confession as soon as you can.
What Birdie said. And NEVER undertake a severe corporal mortification like whipping yourself unless you are under competent spiritual direction!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, MagisterMusicae
Quote:Make a good act of contrition and resolve to go to Confession as soon as you can.

Thanks. I prayed the act ,but despite my strongest wishes I can't find an avaible priests for like 3 months(due to lockdown)
Am I damned until I actually confess? this worries me.

it's been a though ride for me,I really wish i could have been sent to the mental hospital.

Quote:. And NEVER undertake a severe corporal mortification like whipping yourself unless you are under competent spiritual direction!
Ok. I will refrain from doing it again.
(06-29-2020, 05:19 PM)xsantiagox Wrote: Am I damned until I actually confess? this worries me.

NO! If you made a good Act of Contrition, you're in a state of grace. Keep praying and saying the Act frequently to avoid temptation.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • HailGilbert, Teresa Agrorum
(06-29-2020, 04:40 PM)xsantiagox Wrote: Due in part to the desperation from isolation and relatively untreated mental illness(my parents forcibly stopped giving me some of my meds,and even when I requested many times an urgent visit to the phsyic ward they brushed it off)i feel into sin. I am not hypocrital but i honeslty feel bad,about it, I even used a cable to whip myself as a penance, I read some saints did it.

What can I do? its literally impossible to go to confession,all nearby churches are closed and my confessor,who invites to his house to talk form time to time.lives on the capital city(I dont) I admit im struggling with religion itself and right now I lean towards skepticism. I anyway would like to know what the catholic procedure is,in such cases.

Do I have to recite the act of contrition prayer,or something more?
It may be possible to receive all the sacraments. Have you asked your priest? Do you have his contact information?
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
Quote:It may be possible to receive all the sacraments. Have you asked your priest? Do you have his contact information?
He lives in the capital city, I live in the province(the equivalent of a State). to go to the capital you need a medical permit, it's full of policemen at every major high-way, for use of the train you even need to book a ticket(historically unheard of here,where public transport is messy)

I really wish I could go. right now the best I can do is to seek treatment  for my mental health(my therapist does video-call therapy sessions)
Sin makes us feel like crap, but God loves you and is only so happy that you have turned back to Him again!

This is very reassuring:

Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • HailGilbert, xsantiagox
xsantiagox, you are very dear to  my heart. I really mean that. I think of you each day.

I believe God has something special for you as He's allowed so much misery into your life. Just hold on. Whatever else, don't take your own life. Hang in there like a soldier. God bless.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
So much loving help and sound advice! You are among good friends--stay with us.

What is happening is hard; offer to God this suffering as penance for the sin. He knows your situation; He is asking this sacrifice of you. Think of Christ in agony on the Cross--can anything be too hard? May God bless you, xsantiagox.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.