Armed Couple Confront BLM Thugs In St Louis
"A mob of at least 100 smashed through the historic wrought-iron gates of Portland Place, destroying them, rushed towards my home where my family was having dinner outside and put us in fear of our lives," Mark McCloskey told News 4 on Monday. https://www.foxbusiness.com/real-estate/...skey-gated

And where were the police ???
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • Augustinian, josh987654321
(06-29-2020, 06:59 PM)Eric F Wrote: "A mob of at least 100 smashed through the historic wrought-iron gates of Portland Place, destroying them, rushed towards my home where my family was having dinner outside and put us in fear of our lives," Mark McCloskey told News 4 on Monday. https://www.foxbusiness.com/real-estate/...skey-gated

Hahaha...the police are told to stand down and arrest people who violate COVID19 restrictions...unless they are f*gs, antifa thugs, or blacks.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Eric F, formerbuddhist
(06-29-2020, 06:59 PM)Eric F Wrote: "A mob of at least 100 smashed through the historic wrought-iron gates of Portland Place, destroying them, rushed towards my home where my family was having dinner outside and put us in fear of our lives," Mark McCloskey told News 4 on Monday. https://www.foxbusiness.com/real-estate/...skey-gated

I don't even know how helpful police would be with a mob of that size.
Good on the couple for arming themselves and trying to protect their family and property.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Eric F
Remember, when you need help NOW, the police are only minutes away.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, karl
(06-29-2020, 07:08 PM)Augustinian Wrote:

I don't even know how helpful police would be with a mob of that size.
Good on the couple for arming themselves and trying to protect their family and property.

Yeah but they seriously need to learn to use their guns. I guess they bought them last week and have no friggen clue how to use them. That woman had her finger on the trigger the whole time and the dude kept pointing the barrel at the wife.
[-] The following 3 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Catherine, josh987654321, karl
That didn't take long.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Threatens to Take Action Against Couple Who Protected Home Against Protest Mob on Private Street
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(06-29-2020, 10:18 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: That didn't take long.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Threatens to Take Action Against Couple Who Protected Home Against Protest Mob on Private Street

Apartheid state. Unless you are black or part of the "in-crowd" you are immune from laws.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • formerbuddhist
It's exactly what I keep saying, there's no point in playing by the old rules anymore, they don't apply to white folks.  As ridiculous as this couple looked they were terrified and did what they felt was necessary to protect their life and property.  Of course they'll be thrown under the bus.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • karl
This story has Freemason coding all over it.  It's staged.

This event and all the others that make big news are just like watching a scripted play.

It's all part of the social engineering leading the masses into the chaos before the "order" that will brought about by the Anti-Christ.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(06-30-2020, 05:41 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: This story has Freemason coding all over it.  It's staged.

This event and all the others that make big news are just like watching a scripted play.

It's all part of the social engineering leading the masses into the chaos before the "order" that will brought about by the Anti-Christ.

What, did the white guy flash a mason sign or something telling his overlords that this really isn't happening, it's all theatre.

Everything is staged to you SHL. No, the mob and the two gunmen were all on the same team and when the cameras were off they all slipped back into their 19th-century mansion for some Eyes Wide Shut fun and games.