Update: Both Victims of This Morning’s Shooting in CHAZ/CHOP Are Underage Black Teen
Fourteen and sixteen!

(Stewie's voice from Family Guy) 'How's that no police thingy workin' out for ya? Huh? Huh?

From GateWay Pundit
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Their 'security' did this? And witnesses are not cooperating.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
Obviously fake news. Black lives matter, as we keep being told by everyone on the TV, so if two black people were really killed, there would be all sorts of protests and outrage over this. Nobody seems to care about this, or about the black children that supposedly keep getting murdered in Chicago, so it must not have happened.
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul's post:
  • jovan66102, Mourning Dove
(06-30-2020, 01:03 AM)Paul Wrote: Obviously fake news. Black lives matter, as we keep being told by everyone on the TV, so if two black people were really killed, there would be all sorts of protests and outrage over this. Nobody seems to care about this, or about the black children that supposedly keep getting murdered in Chicago, so it must not have happened.
Black lives matter but only when their killed by white conservatives. White liberals are wholly non-racist because they have embraced and acknowledged the ancestral curse of their racism.
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.